VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I just got a pack of Black Vinyl Record CD-R and i use EPSON Print CD, does anyone know the right
    sizes for the print setting, thanks.

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You could just use a ruler to measure the inner and outer diameter of the print area ... then enter the values in epson print cd
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There are two zones on the surface which are printable. 62mm - 35mm and 32mm - 19mm. These discs are hub printable meaning artwork can be applied to the inner ring (19mm-32mm).

Templates are available here:

http://www.cdrom-businesscard.co.uk/displayproduct.php?product_id=41&category_id=22

Next time, try Google.
    ICBM target coordinates:
    26° 14' 10.16"N -- 80° 16' 0.91"W
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SLK001
    There are two zones on the surface which are printable. 62mm - 35mm and 32mm - 19mm. These discs are hub printable meaning artwork can be applied to the inner ring (19mm-32mm).

Templates are available here:

http://www.cdrom-businesscard.co.uk/displayproduct.php?product_id=41&category_id=22

Next time, try Google.
    That not rarely helpful is it, yes i did search googles and did't not find anything that helped, as Epson Print don't let you use them under 70mm.

Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by nwo
    That not rarely helpful is it, yes i did search googles and did't not find anything that helped, as Epson Print don't let you use them under 70mm.
    You're kidding, right?

If you look at your picture, you'll see for the INTERNAL DIAMETER setting the number "19". That refers to the "19" in my post, which would be your SMALLEST DIAMETER for your print area. Now just set the EXTERNAL DIAMETER setting to "62" and you'll be all set.

Since there are two printable areas on your disk, you'll have to take care to not place important information to be printed in the "non" areas (a 3mm band starting at 32mm).

Or, you could just create your own template and use Photoshop (this is my method).
    ICBM target coordinates:
    26° 14' 10.16"N -- 80° 16' 0.91"W
    Quote Quote