VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, Friends!

I'm new here. And I've got some questions about multi-angle DVD processing. So

1. When I'm demuxing a multi-angle DVD into streams I seems to have corrupted audio streams, while video streem seems to be ok. As far as I understand this is the way how Multi-Angleing is done. But when I mux those back again I have the corrupt whole media information. And there's problems with subtitle syncronization with this corrupt audio.

So, Is there a detailed guide how to add subtitles to a multi-angle DVD and then mux it back keeping Multi-Angle?

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have the same problem. I got the Ghostbusters DVD. Alas, although bought in NL and is states to have Dutch subs... no sir. Not on the disk. But when ripping and demuxing, adding the dutch subs and remuxed:
    IFO Edit: error
    Muxman: error
    VobReMake Pro: no way to add or replace subs
    PgcEdit: no such way...

This is a DVD9 and want to keep it that way, just add the Dutch subs - which should have been on there form the start!

So, I second the call of Mr. cruel!

Dozo
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Don't confuse multi-angle with seamless branching. They are different beasts. Multi-angle only has one audio track that services all the video angles. Seamless branching has different sections of audio. Very few rippers/demuxers handle multi-angle titles well. And even fewer will put them back together again. DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink can be told to rip a single angle, which makes subsequent processing much simpler.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote