VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I used DVD Flick to convert a movie mkv file to an iso image. Everything went well except when I play it, the audio is out of sync with the video. Also I added the subtitles before writing but it doesnt show up when I play it. Does anyone know how to fix the audio problem?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gogumakilla
    I used DVD Flick to convert a movie mkv file to an iso image. Everything went well except when I play it, the audio is out of sync with the video. Also I added the subtitles before writing but it doesnt show up when I play it. Does anyone know how to fix the audio problem?
    Shoulda asked me! Could be that your processor was too slow or that the settings between PAL and NTSC got messed up. My PC is too slow to play anything higher than 480p MKV. You've probably got an uber nice laptop by now though =p Probably a new email too!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You need to provide more detail if you want a resonable answer

1. What was the source ? Codec, framerate, audio format
    2. What was the output ? Same framerate ?
    3. Version of DVD Flick ?

You could also try AVStoDVD instead (free) or ConvertxtoDVD (not free). Both are very good.

The subtitles are off by default. You can use the Subtitle button on your remote to access them.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote