VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Harvey1995Z28 View Post
    I have a DISH Network DVR, I assume the model number is 625, at least that's whats on the front. Anywho, I want to transfer the recorded shows from the DVR to my PC and then burn a DVD. Can anyone hook me up with a how to so I can get this done. I thought 100 hours was a lot when I first got it, but I'm having to delete stuff so something else can record. Any help would be appreciated, but good help would be awesome.

If I need a more specific model number, just let me know.
    Buy a DVD Recorder and hook it up to the DVR. I

build a good dvd collection that way.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Marquitos306 View Post
    Originally Posted by Harvey1995Z28 View Post
    I have a DISH Network DVR, I assume the model number is 625, at least that's whats on the front. Anywho, I want to transfer the recorded shows from the DVR to my PC and then burn a DVD. Can anyone hook me up with a how to so I can get this done. I thought 100 hours was a lot when I first got it, but I'm having to delete stuff so something else can record. Any help would be appreciated, but good help would be awesome.

If I need a more specific model number, just let me know.
    Buy a DVD Recorder and hook it up to the DVR. I

build a good dvd collection that way.
    Apparently there is no shortage of people who do not read the start date for a thread nor any of the other answers given before they post their own reply. This question was posted in 2006, and a DVD recorder was suggested back then as well, and a few days ago too.
    Quote Quote