VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi All
    i need help i have a video i wanna delete that text froma a Video !!! so guide me how can i delete this!!
    Here Video Link :
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/anawij

Here Screenshots:
    http://i7.tinypic.com/214eb7c.jpg

i wanna remove that Dctorrent from a video !!! plz help1!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    sorry mod and admin if this is a wrong section for that thread!!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Use delogo
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick
    https://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?guideid=841&howtoselect=5;66#841
    the prob is i dont get it right !!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It cannot be done. Even the best use of delogo tends to leave behind this watery-looking blob on screen.

Just get better source, or learn to live with the logo.

This is one reason I refuse to teach people how to add logos onto video. They go and do stupid crap like the problem you face.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    and I have added a text to my Video the size of the Video be4 text added was 137 MB and after i added the text it was 7 Gb why is that so isnt it possible to have size with adding text in Video normal size that i had be4 137 Mb ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Did you save it in a different format?
    Hunting, sure i'll go hunting. When is cow season?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Most likely, Deepak didn't tell VirtualDub which audio and video codecs to use, and it saved everything in uncompressed form.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Ai Haibara
    Most likely, Deepak didn't tell VirtualDub which audio and video codecs to use, and it saved everything in uncompressed form.
    well i have hust added test in video and then i click on File then Save as AVi !!! the file format ws AVI !! did i smt wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Deepak
    well i have hust added test in video and then i click on File then Save as AVi !!! the file format ws AVI !! did i smt wrong?
    Take an extra 20 seconds and read your post. I have no idea what your trying to say. BTW, AVI means nothing
    Hunting, sure i'll go hunting. When is cow season?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Select full processing mode and select a compression type before you save avi or it will be uncompressed.
    "Art is making something out of nothing and selling it." - Frank Zappa
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Deepak
    In VirtualDub, before saving, you should make sure which audio and video codecs VirtualDub will use to compress your video. Otherwise, it may default to saving both audio and video without compression. You can check which codec is being used for your output video by selecting "Compression..." under the "Video" and "Audio" menus in VirtualDub.

VirtualDubMod and other VirtualDub variants may handle it differently, as I recall, but I don't have any of them available at the moment, so I can't check.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Deepak
    In VirtualDub, before saving, you should make sure which audio and video codecs VirtualDub will use to compress your video. Otherwise, it may default to saving both audio and video without compression. You can check which codec is being used for your output video by selecting "Compression..." under the "Video" and "Audio" menus in VirtualDub.

VirtualDubMod and other VirtualDub variants may handle it differently, as I recall, but I don't have any of them available at the moment, so I can't check.
    i have selected this Compression Option in Video i have also selected Codec but in option Audio i cant click on Compression any ideA?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You may have to change the audio mode to full processing to do this, however unless you need to recompress the audio, I would leave it as is.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    SPAM can remove logotypes without fail. I don't know exactly how neatly the produced video will be, but you can give it a try.
    Quote Quote