VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. is there any dvd authoring soft. to applicate flash animated menu???
    with it...
    and how to do it????

thx in advance...

ps.

in dvdarchitect there is an option to do it but is not working to me....
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You could use my guide : https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=285778

This is really easy .

Then when done , convert it to mpeg2 using bbmpeg , check settings before encoding , one of the tabs has "save m2v stream" , use it .

From here .

Open mpeg in virtualdub , audio tab , full processing , audio tab , conversion , make sure it 48khz , save wav .

Use besweet to convert wav to ac3 .

Dvdauthorgui , add your title's , and audio .

Now add menu , choose that m2v stream , and if you want audio , add that ac3 besweet converted .

Now add buttons .

It would help if that flash file had something in it that would show where the buttons are like some of those weird flash type games do ... like gerball in a blender , funny .

To add those there is an avisynth script here abouts in the forum on using mask menu's ... which is well worth looking at to add those things , then you can use it as the menu , and add buttons

Thats how I would process flash files to dvd menu's .
    Quote Quote  
  3. omg....i havent seen any of those gerbil in a blender, frog in a blender, ect flash things for a LONG time, sorry that its not really on topic but you just gave me something to look for...........i gotta see those things again
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    They make the funniest dvd menu's you can ever have ... my brother still hasnt stopped laughing .
    Quote Quote  
  5. i mean without to convert swf to mpg or avi.
    just like flash-websites with a great menu...

ps.
    when you go to buton it can move...
    it will be great
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can't convert directly from swf to a DVD menu in any current authoring software.

Your best bet is to recreate the effects that you want in a decent app like dvdlab or DVD Workshop 2. You can achieve some spectacular results with either of those. I have been able to get the exact effect duplicated from some of my Flash menus.

Unfortunately, there are many things that you just can't do in a DVD menu that you can do in Flash. Flash doesn't conform to the same standards as DVD video.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    DUDE!!

Are you just intentionally looking for all the oldest possible threads you can bring up ??

Quote Quote