VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I burned the video to a dvdr and the sudio and video are not sync up? How can I fix this? thanks for the help
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You burned "the video" and got audio/video snyc issues. This will not get you any sort of help. What is your videos format? DIVX, MPEG, AVI? And how did you burn it?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    oh my bad I'll get alittle more detailed, I converted an avi file to a dvd ready file, burned it to a disc using nero 5, this is the first time i had this problem with the video and audio not matching up what tools can I use to fix this and reburn it onto a dvd againg? I have both virtualdub and tmpeg just because i've seen it metion alot but really don't know how to use them?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Here's one tutorial: https://www.videohelp.com/sync.htm

Be aware that sync problems are fairly common. If you do a 'forum search' for 'sync problems' you will likely find all the common causes and cures. Typically, the audio length and video length differ and this causes lose of sync. If the sync lose is the same throughout the video, that's easy to fix by padding or subtracting from one or the other parts, usually the audio. Gradual lose is harder to fix. But, do the search first.

EDIT: A 'All forum' search.....
    Search found 2708 matches
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yeah i should serch before i post thanks for the tip and help
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The easiest way according to my opinion is to extract the wav with Vdub or else and then using a program like Goldwave modify it by changing the pitch by 1 or 2 secs (anything needed) using Time Wrap option.

Then you simply encode using the new modified wav and the sychronisation will be succeded.
    KONX OM PANX
    Quote Quote