VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Does anyone know anything about if its good to use the "compress video with high quality adaptive error compensation" option and if sharp is the best option for it? Has anyone messed around with the different options it has or know if this really makes the DVD look better?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I've mainly used Shrink to do Movie-Only with the Sharp setting and am very pleased with the results.

Others may argue, or be more nit picky but Movie-Only, single pass and Sharp works for me!

Sabro
    www.sabronet.com - It's all you need...to know
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pantherman85
    Does anyone know anything about if its good to use the "compress video with high quality adaptive error compensation" option and if sharp is the best option for it? Has anyone messed around with the different options it has or know if this really makes the DVD look better?
    It will be fine, but keep in mind that the more quality options you select, the longer it will take to get it done.

cheers,

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i messed with all the different setting before. i really didnt notice that much of a dif at all one thing i know is if your looking to compress the crap out of something look into a dif proggy like re jig
    PhenII 955@3.74 - GA-790XTA-UD4 AM3 - 2x4 Corsair Vengeance@1600 - Radeon 5770 - Corsair 550VX - OCZ Agility 3 90GB WD BLACK 1TB - LiteOn 24x - Win 8 Preview - Logi G110+G500
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Of DBD Rebuilder with CCE
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote