VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Lost my Epson CD and I cant find the EpsonCD software anywhere can anyone help, I remember before someone on this forum provided a link, i think it was for one of the R??? model printers but it still worked on my printer (Photo 900).

Thanks
    Verb media and never a problem....
    ~~Pioneer A07XLB~~
    ~~Sony DRU510A~~
    Quote Quote  
  2. the software is only about 2mb for the 2100 so I bet it's included with their driver download. I doubt the actual drive is 7mb. Did you try the full driver download here?
    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=29081&...atform=Windows
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For the Mac here is the Epson Link from Epson in Europe. Not sure if it will work on a PC. I am still looking for the PC Version. When I get home I will see how large the setup file is. I called Epson support and they don't provide the PC version anywhere.

http://emeasupport.epson-europe.com/downloadfile.aspx?LNG=EN-EU&ID=6850&Mode=1&data=Lu...v904vepB52KGlS

You can also try here for other applications as a replacement for the Print CD Software.
    https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234486
    Quote Quote  
  4. If the 2100 and the 900 use the same software(as in the link above for MACs) , here a link to the Ausie version for windows. It doesn't say that is supports the 900 though

http://tech.epson.com.au/downloads/product.asp?id=stylusPhoto2100&platform=all&submit=Search+%3E%3E
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think that is only the update. The full install is around 14 megs. I'm still looking. The currenct version is 1.2.
    Quote Quote  
  6. yep, my mistake
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If anyone needs it, I've got 1.20A that came with the R200. Only 2.45M

I can upload it to my server and PM the link.

Mods, if this is considered warez, please delete this post.

no problem supreme2k

Quote Quote  
  8. I think this may be what you are looking for. It's about 13M.
    Quote Quote  
  9. thanks pudah, gonna try that and see if it works
    ~~Pioneer A07XLB~~
    ~~Sony DRU510A~~
    Quote Quote  
  10. If it's the same as the R200 and you still need it later PM me.
    I have the R200 and could probably send the software or an iso of the whole epson cd.

I dought this would be considered warez, if it is for an epson printer, and only works with an epson printer, then if you have an epson printer you should have the epson software, right!

That always gets me, the legal disclaimers that you can only install hardware specific drivers on only one system when all they do is make one certain piece of hardware work and serve no other purpose. Like ya, I really would want to install my Umax scanner drivers or Supra modem on 7 computers that DON'T have a Umax scanner or Supra modem!! Duh, why?

Sometimes we just gotta use common sense and forget those goofey manufactorers!!
    overloaded_ide

Spambot FOOD
    Anti-Spam
    Quote Quote  
  11. That always gets me, the legal disclaimers that you can only install hardware specific drivers on only one system
    I total agree. the drivers only work on their hardware. The software I can understand but not the drivers
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    *Links removed due to hammering
    Quote Quote  
  13. very appreciated Supreme2k but the link pudah posted worked a treat, it was just the Epson PrintCD software I needed and well its worked....

Thanks anyways mate.
    ~~Pioneer A07XLB~~
    ~~Sony DRU510A~~
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You're welcome. Even if it didn't quite help you, I've gotten eight downloads of the ISO and twenty-four PrintCD (all unique), so I guess someone's gotten some use.
    Quote Quote  
  15. guys that site on longer works and I need the software because I can't find the CD anywhere. Can someone help me out please.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Believe it or not, the only place I've ever seen it is on Epson's Russian site.

Here's the English version from there: http://support.epson.ru/upload/drivertypes/000781/printcd_14ae.zip
    Quote Quote  
  17. Hi guys, was just wondering if you could tell me if any of these Epson PrintCD links are for updated software for the Epson 900 printer and it's bundled version of EPCD version 1.10A? I've been looking all over and emailing Epson asking if an updated version existed, of course I've never expected a reply! If these are indeed links to an updated version, can someone please tell me (in briefness) what are some of the improvements/fixes. And also, thanks in advance to those who provided the links.

Kay
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well, I noticed in going back to my original link on the Russian site that it had been updated from version 1.2, which I still have, to version 1.4, which is the version currently available from there. I haven't tried the new 1.4 yet so I can't tell you what the difference is.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If anyone still needs it, I'm here (PM).
    Quote Quote  
  20. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by p_l
    Well, I noticed in going back to my original link on the Russian site that it had been updated from version 1.2, which I still have, to version 1.4, which is the version currently available from there. I haven't tried the new 1.4 yet so I can't tell you what the difference is.
    I just installed that 1.40E (which brought me up from 1.20E).

I haven't played with it too much, but I see they have finally incorporated background image caching... I make my CD's in Photoshop @ 300dpi and save them as .bmp's and load those as backgrounds into PrintCD - at times, I get quite a few bmp's in my usual folder and the old 1.20E would reload them *all* each time I go to choose a new background (and it would take a loooooooong time). This new 1.40E is super-quick now (obviously caching the existing images that it knows about) which is all I really wanted
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sounds good. Any other noticable changes?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I can't say. My extent of using it is:

1) Load
    2) Select Background
    3) Print
    3a) Select Another Background (for next disc), goto 3
    4) Close

I do everything in Photoshop which gives me 100x more functionality.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know if it was there in the old verion, but I just noticed that the Inner/Outer Diameter settings now has a profile list...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Nope, version 1.2 did not have this, so it is new.

Quote Quote  
  25. hmm all the links seam to be dead

And one got this uploaded or can send to me

why do epson remove all the good software

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    rowl3y,

You can get Version 1.40 E (the version I use) on this page. It's the second link under "Software". I would advise getting it sooner rather than later just in case that link dies too.

I see this was your first post here, so welcome to VideoHelp.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    They have English version 1.5 posted at the bottom of this page on the Russian site, if my Cyrillic guesswork is correct. That seems to be a new version, AFAIK. I'm still on 1.4. I wonder what the difference is.

Here's a direct link to the zipped file (2.74MB), if you don't feel like wading through the Cyrillic:

http://support.epson.ru/upload/drivertypes/000781/PrintCD_15aE.zip
    Quote Quote  
  28. Does anyone have a Mac version of this? I lost my CD as well, but I'm an OS X user.

Please help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Where is your god now?

But seriously, over at Steve's Digicams, it says the Epson Print CD software is also supposed to work on a Mac, so you may as well try the one linked to above. What's the worst that could happen?

...the Epson PrintCD application, it runs on Windows or Mac computers.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you get an error about this PICSDK.dll missing install this as well.

epson11602.exe
    Quote Quote