VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Is there an adapter that allows me to connect from my video card (S-video, TV out) to the cable (coaxial) input on my TV? I would like to connect this TV for video editing. If so, how is the quality?
    The TV does not have any RCA jacks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2002
    Location : USA
    Search Comp PM
    You can get a TV modulator at Radio Shack, for example that can take a TV compatible composite video signal (Not SVHS) and audio and output it to a TV channel, usually 3 or 4. If the video output from your card is made for TV or monitor use; It would work. Quality? Depends on your video card output quality. Not likely to be that great.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date : Dec 2003
    Location : Northeast Tennessee
    Search Comp PM
    Wal-Mart has a RF modulator from Philips that has both composite and S-video inputs and outputs. This should do the job for you. The cost is around $30.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I believe they also sell a similar RCA model for only 20$
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads