VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i'm pretty sure it has something to do with vcd-ness, cos whenever i load a vcd in to my dvd player (sampo dvm-370) it displays PBC. i wish it'd give me a time listing, but i'm not that picky. so what does it mean?

pussy, bitch, ****?
    penis, balls, ****?

help me out nyah.
    Quote Quote  
  2. what ever you do don't turn it off, the FBI will be at your door.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Guest
    pbc = play back controll
    smythe
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    is PlayBack Controls (PBC) somewhat related to VCD 2.0? is PBC availabe in the original VCD 1.0 standards?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    Video CD 1.0 was originally released for the making of Karaoke CD. This version is capable of storing song name and Karaoke information. Version 1.1 and 2.0 allows for an increased level of interactivity and handling of still frame images. In version 2.0, a function known as the PBC (playback control) allows for the replay of the Video CD to be programmable and high resolution still frame images to be combined with CD Audio quality sound. This makes presentation for slide shows a breeze.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!