VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm sure this has been discussed ad-neasum, but I can't do it. I've used Tmepg and the template sh******, and after chnaging to Mpeg-1 and changing the Audio to 44K, it's still too large.

I've go the bitrate calc, but that too, gives me a bit rate too large and a file too large.

I'd like to go as large (time-wise) as possible and then work my way back to see where the sweet spot is, in regards to quality.

Can some kind soul either E-Mail me, or post here where to start other then what I've done?

I'd be in your debt. If this has been discussed in detail before just point this old man over to the FAQ or discussion and I'd be happy.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You could try using either my SeVCD or SxVCD Templates, which are specificly for that objective of making a 90min movie fit a 80min CDR, however, make sure your DVD Player can play those formats, or just get 90min media.
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hey, Sefy, i did that, on Holy Grail, and worked great! Only prob i got, is that the movie was letterboxes 1.85:1 (dvd rip) and when i re-encoded it using your template, i got what i like to call a 2.35:1 format of the movie... How do i make it the correcet size ratio or even better anamorphic? Hm..
    Quote Quote  
  4. Make sure in the Settings / Advanced that the screen is 16:9 and full screen (aspect ratio 2) and in the Video, the screen is 4:3, that should fix the problem
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote