VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. BrettDre
    Hello, this is my first time using SVCD2DVD (Demo #1) and right now i've been in the "******** Demultipexing original mpg file" stage for just under an hour and in the demultiplex it has already created the audio (.mp2) 26.1 GB (28,128,555,008 bytes) and it just keeps going, now having at least a basic knowledge on the subject I'm aware there is no way in hell that is going to fit on a standard dvdr, my original mpeg is svcd, bout 2 hours long @ 1.29 GB, will this audio be recompressed or should i stop asap and try another method? thanks in advance for any help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I think there goes something wrong here. I think it might be the mpg file you got.

- Can you try to demux the mpg with tmpgenc
    - Did you rip the svcd of a cd? If so what program did you use?
    Greatings,
    Yf
    Quote Quote  
  3. BrettDre
    I've demultiplexed with tmpgenc already and it made an .mp2 @ only 132 megs. the other reached a whopping 32 gigs before i killed it because that was just extra rediculous, now the mpeg should be standard svcd format it was a tv-based rip using WinTV2000 ( www.hauppauge.com ) and a WinTV capture card with hardware svcd encoder. Any help on how else i'll be able to convert this to dvd-svcd would be extra appriciated, thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Do i read it right that you had the same problem when you demuxed with tmpgenc with the file?
    Greatings,
    Yf
    Quote Quote