VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi to all!

Which software would you recommend when it comes to creating presentational videos like this one for example? I've tried with Adobe Premiere but the configuration is a bit complicated, the outputs are too big, and I need to prepare all pictures in Photoshop first...

Is there any better solution made for the purpose of this kind of videos?

I want to create something interesting for "HTIE" program (you can see what kind of information I need to present) including different background, pictures, headlines, animations, voices etc.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you want smaller output file size then lower the video and audio bitrate.

Or are you just spamming your site?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Output file size is not so crucial issue. There are options that I need like some kind of "in-built" designing options and similar. How do you think I'm spamming my site?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    The example clip consists simply of a time-lapse/slow FPS record-normal FPS playback, and dve moves. This can be done in any NLE that supports those, including Premiere. It doesn't necessarily require still shots - that's just a common way to do it. Regardless of apps used, the planning/setup involved is not as simple. There is no "make my video look like this" magic button/app; you'll have to do it yourself.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    The example clip consists simply of a time-lapse/slow FPS record-normal FPS playback, and dve moves. This can be done in any NLE that supports those, including Premiere. It doesn't necessarily require still shots - that's just a common way to do it. Regardless of apps used, the planning/setup involved is not as simple. There is no "make my video look like this" magic button/app; you'll have to do it yourself.

Scott
    Thank you Scott. I've been seeing a lot of similar videos on the net (drawing hand) so I was thinking there is a particular software or tool for doing it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    The most important tool in that video is the artist's hand (and brain).

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  7. I have been searching for something like Moovly. That's it
    Quote Quote  
  8. Other commonly used software options for the "white board" type animations are sparkol videoscribe, and after effects with various pre-made templates (just search for "videohive + whiteboard" and you will see dozens of after effects templates with premade assets)
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Other commonly used software options for the "white board" type animations are sparkol videoscribe, and after effects with various pre-made templates (just search for "videohive + whiteboard" and you will see dozens of after effects templates with premade assets)
    Thank you. In fact, I didn't know it's called so (white board).
    Quote Quote