VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Every video i upload to Youtube has this problem, when i play them i see the image with huge macroblocks every 5 seconds...

The first pixel "party" starts at 5 o 6 seconds from the beginning.

1 seconds: OK
    2 seconds: OK
    3 seconds: OK
    4 seconds: OK
    5 seconds: pixelated
    6 seconds: OK

And so till the end of the video.

Small example, it was recorded with Fraps software and uploaded without re-encoding.
    Check the video at 11 and 16 seconds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8SGZRvVFU

Original video (1.2GB), the same i've uploaded to Youtube:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!nI5hUbBR!FCNCtQh7PtdcjKfcfLL_0ktbJRzWztSXtsz_uJlkhYo

Screenshot of the video from Youtube (previously downloaded with Jdownloader)

0:11 seconds (BAD QUALITY)

0:12 seconds (OK QUALITY)

Screenshot from the original video:

I think i've tested everything but i still don't know why this happens and ruins my videos...
    My internet speed isn't a problem, i'm using optical fiber 100/10MB.

Tested so far:

-Uploaded a lossless encoded video (Fraps and Lagarith codecs for example)
    -Uploaded a compressed video with XVID or x264 (with Sony Vegas), low and high bitrates
    -Recorded the video with the Avermedia LGP capture card and upload without re-encoding (1080p 30fps 60mb/s)
    -Uploaded from Windows 8.1 instead of Windows 7
    -Uploaded from a fresh install of Windows 7
    -Uploaded the video from the smartphone
    -Video recorded with Nvidia's Shadowplay or Dxtory.
    -Video recorded with Playstation 4 share option

Another guy with this problem:
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/ZrhE48aOnt8

another one from this forum:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/367073-My-YouTube-videos-have-much-lower-quality-th...tube+pixelated

And i also saw this problem on some other's videos on Youtube...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Codec overloaded? 11Mbps what is your expectation? even 720p version have q pumping visible.
    video is to complex - you need to introduce antialias, motion blur, maybe spatial blur to reduce quantizer fluctuations - or upload video to different hosting service.

btw YT always recode videos so you are not able to control final result.

you can try to resize your video to 4k with smooth resampler - 4k videos are 20Mbps.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Codec overloaded? 11Mbps what is your expectation? even 720p version have q pumping visible.
    video is to complex - you need to introduce antialias, motion blur, maybe spatial blur to reduce quantizer fluctuations - or upload video to different hosting service.

btw YT always recode videos so you are not able to control final result.

you can try to resize your video to 4k with smooth resampler - 4k videos are 20Mbps.
    Why it shows macroblocking every 5 seconds and not everytime ?
    And why only affect to few people (recording a video from the SAME videogame) ?

I uploading the same kind of videos since i can't remember but i'm having this problem since 2014....

Resizing to 4K helps but it doesn't fix it and not some many people can run a 4K video.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    Why it shows macroblocking every 5 seconds and not everytime ?
    I frame distance is 5 sec?

{
    "media_type": "video",
    "key_frame": 1,
    "pkt_pts": 0,
    "pkt_pts_time": "0:00:00.000000",
    "pkt_dts": 0,
    "pkt_dts_time": "0:00:00.000000",
    "best_effort_timestamp": 0,
    "best_effort_timestamp_time": "0:00:00.000000",
    "pkt_duration": 3000,
    "pkt_duration_time": "0:00:00.033333",
    "pkt_pos": "48",
    "pkt_size": "142569",
    "width": 1920,
    "height": 1080,
    "pix_fmt": "yuv420p",
    "sample_aspect_ratio": "1:1",
    "pict_type": "I",
    "coded_picture_number": 0,
    "display_picture_number": 0,
    "interlaced_frame": 0,
    "top_field_first": 0,
    "repeat_pict": 0
    },

{
    "media_type": "video",
    "key_frame": 1,
    "pkt_pts": 480000,
    "pkt_pts_time": "0:00:05.333333",
    "pkt_dts": 480000,
    "pkt_dts_time": "0:00:05.333333",
    "best_effort_timestamp": 480000,
    "best_effort_timestamp_time": "0:00:05.333333",
    "pkt_duration": 3000,
    "pkt_duration_time": "0:00:00.033333",
    "pkt_pos": "2824173",
    "pkt_size": "72083",
    "width": 1920,
    "height": 1080,
    "pix_fmt": "yuv420p",
    "sample_aspect_ratio": "1:1",
    "pict_type": "I",
    "coded_picture_number": 160,
    "display_picture_number": 0,
    "interlaced_frame": 0,
    "top_field_first": 0,
    "repeat_pict": 0
    },
    Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    And why only affect to few people (recording a video from the SAME videogame) ?

I uploading the same kind of videos since i can't remember but i'm having this problem since 2014....

Resizing to 4K helps but it doesn't fix it and not some many people can run a 4K video.
    Well - because codec is not able to deliver particular quality (low q size) within required bitrate (this is limit from YT).
    Or in other words - this game provide very sharp, detailed (complex) video and codec is overloaded (is only able to raise q factor as high as possible i.e. turn everything in solid/blurry blocks).

Visibility of problem can be reduced only (from your side) by reducing picture complexity (i.e. introduce special preprocessing to allow codec to not use high q values). Why this is visible from 2014 - perhaps because YT switched to new codecs (VP9) and start using new codec settings (such as B frames - I frame in your case have size 139.227539 Kibyte where next B frame is size 169 byte i.e. almost 1000 times smaller)

YT deliver stream based on user selection - uploading fake 4k (resized HD) may give you chance to go for higher bitrate (up to 20Mbps) with spatial and temporal blur (introduced in preprocessing) it may be sufficient to reduced visibility of pumping - people can view video with HD.
    Last edited by pandy; 23rd Apr 2015 at 08:06.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Play with the highest antialias settings you can. That will make the capture more compressible.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You can try to recompress source file before uploading to YT with bellow script:
    Code:
    @SET xbrsize=2
    @SET x264opts="level=5.1:qp=20:qpmin=4:cabac=1:threads=auto:nr=100:no-psnr:no-ssim"
    @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune animation -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "xbr=%xbrsize%,scale=iw/2:-2:sws_flags=spline:sws_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    copy text to text file, change extenssion from txt to cmd - drag and drop your file over script icon.
    ffmpeg can be downloaded on videohelp or on Zeranoe page http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ - unpack ffmpeg archive to some new folder and place script also in this folder
    by changing 2 in first line (@SET xbrsize=2) to 4 you can "simulate" UHD - but first try with 2 i.e. normal HD - this script perform very crude antialiasing - encoded file can be directly uploaded to YT (don't bother with bitrate or any setting - YT will reencode your video anyway).
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    You can try to recompress source file before uploading to YT with bellow script:

copy text to text file, change extenssion from txt to cmd - drag and drop your file over script icon.
    ffmpeg can be downloaded on videohelp or on Zeranoe page http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ - unpack ffmpeg archive to some new folder and place script also in this folder
    by changing 2 in first line (@SET xbrsize=2) to 4 you can "simulate" UHD - but first try with 2 i.e. normal HD - this script perform very crude antialiasing - encoded file can be directly uploaded to YT (don't bother with bitrate or any setting - YT will reencode your video anyway).
    Thanks for the answer but i still have the same problem:

xbrsize=2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qfxf2xv7Mk

I can't upload the xbrsize=4 video because Youtube says that's the same video i've uploaded before...

Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Play with the highest antialias settings you can. That will make the capture more compressible.
    I've tried it but it's still a pixel mess...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Code:
    @SET xbrsize=2
    @SET x264opts="deblock=2,3:bframes=2:level=5.1:qp=20:qpmin=4:cabac=1:threads=auto:nr=400:no-psnr:no-ssim"
    @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune animation -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "hqdn3d=8:8:32:32,xbr=%xbrsize%,scale=iw/2:-2:sws_flags=spline:sws_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    It will be difficult to do something more radical than above without sacrificing resolution and quality (only blurring can help).
    Try 4k - on YT for HD there is average 5Mbps where for 4k average is 20Mbps...
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Code:
    @SET xbrsize=2
    @SET x264opts="deblock=2,3:bframes=2:level=5.1:qp=20:qpmin=4:cabac=1:threads=auto:nr=400:no-psnr:no-ssim"
    @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune animation -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "hqdn3d=8:8:32:32,xbr=%xbrsize%,scale=iw/2:-2:sws_flags=spline:sws_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    It will be difficult to do something more radical than above without sacrificing resolution and quality (only blurring can help).
    Try 4k - on YT for HD there is average 5Mbps where for 4k average is 20Mbps...
    The question it's still the same, why this problem only affects some people ?

Another video of this game (not mine), the Youtube's bitrate at 1080p isn't enough for this content but at least it doesn't suffer the "macroblocking burst" i get on my videos every 5 seconds, the quality is more constant:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMomZnqAaHU

I've tried 4K and it helps but it doesn't fix it..
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    All this for a video game?.....to YouTube?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    It's about the pixelation, not the game.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    The question it's still the same, why this problem only affects some people ?

Another video of this game (not mine), the Youtube's bitrate at 1080p isn't enough for this content but at least it doesn't suffer the "macroblocking burst" i get on my videos every 5 seconds, the quality is more constant:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMomZnqAaHU

I've tried 4K and it helps but it doesn't fix it..

It affect only some people as those people provide source which is beyond codec capabilities (YT encoding profile force codec to do this kind of things) - why this happen - many reasons - generally video has to complex structure and bitrate can't be reduced without sacrificing quality.

I can't see provided example on YT as my browser not supporting MSE and i never trust media in browsers anyway and simply video is to big to be downloaded (5.5GB).

Blur video (i.e. effectively this reduce resolution and quality) to allow codec fulfill YT encoding profile.
    Nothing can be done as this video require approx 2 - 4 times higher bitrate than YT provide.

Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Its about YT limitations...
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by pandy View Post

I can't see provided example on YT as my browser not supporting MSE and i never trust media in browsers anyway and simply video is to big to be downloaded (5.5GB).
    Another example, it's shorter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwf22XyQmU&hd=1

The bitrate isn't enough when the image it's too complex but it doesn't show the macroblocks every 5 seconds.

I think i've tested everything but i still get this problem, when others doesn't.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    It's about the other 806,000 Crisis gameplay videos already uploaded to YouTube. Do you REALLY think the tactics in your video are the best out of the other 806,000.....or even different?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    It's about the other 806,000 Crisis gameplay videos already uploaded to YouTube. Do you REALLY think the tactics in your video are the best out of the other 806,000.....or even different?
    The video it's only a example, i don't upload videos of this game so stop the hate.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Are you uploading the FRAPS AVI file to Youtube? Try uploading a very highly compressed (a little higher than the bitrate that Youtube encodes at) version instead. That will remove a lot of the detail so Youtube may show a little less keyframe pumping.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    The bitrate isn't enough when the image it's too complex but it doesn't show the macroblocks every 5 seconds.

I think i've tested everything but i still get this problem, when others doesn't.
    Ok, i see your point (albeit this video is slightly different and as such qp is probably constantly high i.e. less pumping ) - perhaps there is a way to trick YT but overall video quality will be lower... we can add noise to force YT less vary qp (not sure what are the settings for noise reduction in YT encoder).

Code:
    @SET xbrsize=2
    @SET x264opts="bframes=2:level=5.1:qp=18:qpmin=4:cabac=1:threads=auto:no-psnr:no-ssim"

@ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "format='pix_fmts=yuv420p',noise=c0s=30:c0f=a+p+u" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4

@rem @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "xbr=%xbrsize%,scale=iw/2:-2:sws_flags=spline:sws_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p',noise=c0s=30:c0f=a+p+u" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    You can modify and use line with xbr (i.e. with "antialiasing") or not - xbr is quite slow. Noise value is 30 - you may need to find a different if necessary.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Are you uploading the FRAPS AVI file to Youtube? Try uploading a very highly compressed (a little higher than the bitrate that Youtube encodes at) version instead. That will remove a lot of the detail so Youtube may show a little less keyframe pumping.
    First post:

Tested so far:

-Uploaded a compressed video with XVID or x264 (with Sony Vegas), low and high bitrates
    -Recorded the video with the Avermedia LGP capture card and upload without re-encoding (1080p 30fps 60mb/s)
    Originally Posted by pandy View Post

Ok, i see your point (albeit this video is slightly different and as such qp is probably constantly high i.e. less pumping ) - perhaps there is a way to trick YT but overall video quality will be lower... we can add noise to force YT less vary qp (not sure what are the settings for noise reduction in YT encoder).

Yes, isn't the same kind of video but it's very similar, but only mine is affected with this problem.

Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Code:
    @SET xbrsize=2
    @SET x264opts="bframes=2:level=5.1:qp=18:qpmin=4:cabac=1:threads=auto:no-psnr:no-ssim"

@ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "format='pix_fmts=yuv420p',noise=c0s=30:c0f=a+p+u" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4

@rem @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "xbr=%xbrsize%,scale=iw/2:-2:sws_flags=spline:sws_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p',noise=c0s=30:c0f=a+p+u" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    You can modify and use line with xbr (i.e. with "antialiasing") or not - xbr is quite slow. Noise value is 30 - you may need to find a different if necessary.
    Ok, i'll try it later... thanks.

I'm also having the same problem with recorded videos using Nvidia's Shadowplay and that's the kind of compressed video the people usually upload so the codec settings are the same for all except the bitrate, i've tested different bitrates but i still get the pixelated burst every 5 seconds.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    I'm also having the same problem with recorded videos using Nvidia's Shadowplay and that's the kind of compressed video the people usually upload so the codec settings are the same for all except the bitrate, i've tested different bitrates but i still get the pixelated burst every 5 seconds.
    With valid comment from jagabo (uploading video compressed in similar way as in YT which is difficult as YT encoder settings are no longer exposed and we knows only that max bitrate is usually bellow 11Mbps and average bitrate is usually around 5Mbps or less for 1080p30 and that not more than 2 B frames are used) remember that YT will re-compress anyway everything you've uploaded to it - you cant tweak YT encoder setting - all you can do is fit your video to profile used by YT (low quality, fast) - this means only one thing - you need to hurt video quality a lot...
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by pandy View Post

With valid comment from jagabo (uploading video compressed in similar way as in YT which is difficult as YT encoder settings are no longer exposed and we knows only that max bitrate is usually bellow 11Mbps and average bitrate is usually around 5Mbps or less for 1080p30 and that not more than 2 B frames are used) remember that YT will re-compress anyway everything you've uploaded to it - you cant tweak YT encoder setting - all you can do is fit your video to profile used by YT (low quality, fast) - this means only one thing - you need to hurt video quality a lot...
    Another test, x264 4mb/s ABR:

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvWkFDXqDI8

This video has a very low quality but i still see the pixelated burst, other's video maybe have a similar low quality but that burst doesn't appear.

Next test i'll try:

@SET xbrsize=2
    @SET x264opts="bframes=2:level=5.1:qp=18:qpmin=4:cabac= 1:threads=auto:no-psnr:no-ssim"

@ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "format='pix_fmts=yuv420p',noise=c0s=30:c0f=a+ p+u" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4

@rem @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "xbr=%xbrsize%,scale=iw/2:-2ws_flags=splinews_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p',noise =c0s=30:c0f=a+p+u" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    Quote Quote  
  21. Banned
    Search PM
    4Mb/s for 1080/30p?

Why do you use such a low average bitrate for your YouTube upload?

YouTube reencodes so make sure your upload quality is very good.

Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by newpball View Post
    4Mb/s for 1080/30p?

Why do you use such a low average bitrate for your YouTube upload?

YouTube reencodes so make sure your upload quality is very good.

And again... please read the first post TOO.

Tested so far:

Bitrate of the first video i've uploaded: 744.960kb/s (Fraps)

Bitrates i've tried: 4,5,10,20,30,50,60, lossless, uncompressed...

Latest test:

Code:
    @SET xbrsize=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfGTxHcNs0&feature=youtu.be

Result:

Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    This video has a very low quality but i still see the pixelated burst, other's video maybe have a similar low quality but that burst doesn't appear.

Next test i'll try:

This one is close to YT quality (but anyway i assume it will be worse on YT):

Code:
    @SET x264opts="bframes=2:bitrate=4500:vbv-maxrate=10000:vbv-bufsize=25000:colorprim=bt709:transfer=bt709:colormatrix=bt709:fullrange=on:level=4.0:keyint_min=160:qpmin=4:cabac=1:threads=auto:no-psnr:no-ssim"
    @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "scale=iw/2:-2:sws_flags=lanczos:sws_dither=a_dither,xbr=4,scale=1920:1080:sws_flags=spline:sws_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p'" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    Maybe this one will work for You - good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Banned
    Search PM
    Try VP9 perhaps that gives you more luck!
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by pandy View Post

This one is close to YT quality (but anyway i assume it will be worse on YT):

Code:
    @SET x264opts="bframes=2:bitrate=4500:vbv-maxrate=10000:vbv-bufsize=25000:colorprim=bt709:transfer=bt709:colormatrix=bt709:fullrange=on:level=4.0:keyint_min=160:qpmin=4:cabac=1:threads=auto:no-psnr:no-ssim"
    @ffmpeg -threads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%*1.5 -i %1 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -tune fastdecode -profile:v high -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -vf "scale=iw/2:-2:sws_flags=lanczos:sws_dither=a_dither,xbr=4,scale=1920:1080:sws_flags=spline:sws_dither=a_dither,format='pix_fmts=yuv420p'" -movflags faststart -y -f mp4 %1_YT.mp4
    Maybe this one will work for You - good luck.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCQmAFLLNE

Result:

The image is blurry so i barely see the pixelated burst and the contrast is lower...

Originally Posted by newpball View Post
    Try VP9 perhaps that gives you more luck!
    I've never tried VP9, could you recommend me a command line for ffmpeg ?
    Quote Quote  
  26. Banned
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    The image is blurry so i barely see the pixelated burst
    That was the point. Your video has too much detail and motion for youtube's low bitrates. Now your video looks just like all the other similar video on youtube.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    The image is blurry so i barely see the pixelated burst
    That was the point. Your video has too much detail and motion for youtube's low bitrates. Now your video looks just like all the other similar video on youtube.
    It's the best solution for now but i still don't get why others video don't have this problem.

For example:

As i said before i've also tried with Nvidia's Shadowplay videos, properties of a video recorded with that software:

When it's uploaded to Youtube the pixelated burst appears, there's a lot of people uploading videos straight from Nvidia Shadowplay as i do, but only mine (and maybe few others too) have this problem.

So, if i use the same kind of video as others, why mine suffers of this problem ?

Anyone could upload to Youtube this video i've encoded to test if the problem persist ?

Download link:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!eMJUxAYL!nk31rlCqPXVCXVK5KTO0P3AZ9fv7ywBYB1p4klZLaZA

That's the same video i've tested here:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/371494-Youtube-videos-pixelated-every-5-seconds?p=2...=1#post2387094
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by Warcraft3 View Post
    i still don't get why others video don't have this problem.
    Because they're uploading over compressed video like you did in that test.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    i still don't get why others video don't have this problem.
    Because they're uploading over compressed video like you did in that test.
    They upload the video straight from Shadowplay as i do.

Shadowplay's videos are compressed (check the image above) in real time (h264 using the GPU when you are playing) up to ~50mb/s at 1080, you can change the bitrate so you don't need to re-encode the video again.
    Quote Quote