VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, I recently tried backing up Scrubs Season 3 with DVD Decrypter and had some problems. When trying to copy in File mode, in 2 spots, it "Inserts Dummy Sectors." Is there any way to avoid this? Does it affect the playback or anything? I tried ripping with DVDFab Decrypter and it stopped at about 30%. DVD Shrink also cannot process it. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    your only other choice would be anydvd. i would think dvdfab would handle it though. did you use the latest version?
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aedipuss
    your only other choice would be anydvd. i would think dvdfab would handle it though. did you use the latest version?
    Yea I used the latest version. I just ripped it with DVD Decrypter with Ripit4u, but it took a long time. Not sure if it worked without screwing up some part of the DVD, but it looks good so far. What exactly are "dummy sectors?"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD SHRINK, DVD DECRYPTER & RIPIT4U are no longer updated. You'll have to use the latest version of DVDFAB HD DECRYPTER in order to by pass the latest copy encryptions. Dummy sectors will render you with dummy files (fake files) and you won't be able to successfully backup your scrubs season 3.
    Quote Quote