VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anonymous30
    Can some one screen shot or tell me where this feature (Added: 5.1 downmix checkbox for 6.1 and 7.1 sources) lies in the settings of this software?

Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Anonymous30
    Cmon guys nobody uses Ripbot???
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, but not that option. Maybe the ripbot264 creator may help or else ask in the doom9 ripbot264 forum.

But please wait some days before you bump a thread.
    Quote Quote  
  4. The description lead me to believe the check box only shows up when the audio detected is 7.1 or 6.1, so I tested 5.1/6.1/7.1 audio sources that i had on my pc, they were all detected in the program as 6/7/8 channel as expected (subwoofer is the .1 but its still a channel) however no additional check box appeared. That either proves there is no check box, the check box is invisible or neither of us understand what were looking for
    Quote Quote  
  5. Anonymous30
    Took baldricks advice and signed up at Doom9 and tried to post this question but you have to wait 5 days before posting to the forum, I have searched and advanced searched the Doom9 (RipBot Thread) and keywords etc would not pull up this subject then i started reading pages from where V1.15.0 took off and still could not find any subjects about the 5.1 downmix checkbox for 6.1 and 7.1 sources..

Can someone point me in the direction of this 5.1 down mix (checkbox)

Thanks
    Quote Quote