VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    When I first tried Super maybe a year ago, I never had a problem. It seemed to take any YouTube video from my cache and convert it to whatever format - usually to AVI.

A while back I started getting error messages on virtually everything. For that matter, I'm getting a lot of files that K media player doesn't like either.

Has something about youtube videos changed? They still have an .flv extension but Super seems to choke on them now.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The standard format in youtube is still .flv. However, more and more videos are in presented in High Quality (you see this from HQ button in youtube video), which are usually MPEG4 videos wrapped in MP4 container.
    I think the problem is not the youtube, but your system. Here are a few things you can try:
    * Uninstall Super and reinstall it.
    * Get rid of Super and try another video converter.
    * Have you installed a codec pack in your system (example K-light)? Uninstall it. Having too many codecs can destabilize your system.
    Quote Quote