VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Help: Zogis TV TUner Real Angel 300 Pro doesn´t out video ???

Hi

I just re-installed all my softwares after a virus attack I had on my PC, which works with windows 7 ultimate.

The technician ??? who made all the work , installed a TV Tuner software from a different TV card and he did not tell me anything about it, so I installed the Zogis TV TUner Real Angel 300 Pro software for windows 7 . I have audio but not video out.

I already deleted/uninstalled the unkown TV tuner software. But video stills not out with Zogis. Someone is telling me I have to format the HDD again and reload all the softwares including the OS windows. Pls any suggestions. Thanks.

P.S PC. DH 61WW intel, i3 second gen cpu, 4GB Ram.
    Quote Quote  
  2. How do you know that you have exactly that card in your system.

One tip : If you don't know the manufacturing or the name of the card ( or any hardware device for that matter) you could go to device manager go to the card and in properties ( details ) hardware ids (see the pictures )

copy the line ( first or the others )and put in to Google and it will show you exact producer of the hardware and hopefully the driver site for it ( which some times can be different than the name on the box )
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mendo5455.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	11843  

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mammo1789 View Post
    How do you know that you have exactly that card in your system.

One tip : If you don't know the manufacturing or the name of the card ( or any hardware device for that matter) you could go to device manager go to the card and in properties ( details ) hardware ids (see the pictures )

copy the line ( first or the others )and put in to Google and it will show you exact producer of the hardware and hopefully the driver site for it ( which some times can be different than the name on the box )
    It is A Zogis TV tuner card Pls see the attached image. Thanks. And the serial number printed on the box is on the card as well.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	img002.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	714.2 KB
ID:	11846  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi aquitayo,

Get official driver here (32/64bits): http://www.zogis.com/Zogis_RA330_PRO_Windows_XP_Vista_7_driver.zip

To view TV use AMARECTV, the best software actually for various TV-Cards, included old AVERTV STEREO.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    After seeing that picture, I have to say that I cannot take any company seriously that deliberately misspells "Angel" with a backwards "n", making it actually be the Cyrillic letter for "i".
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    Hi aquitayo,

Get official driver here (32/64bits): http://www.zogis.com/Zogis_RA330_PRO_Windows_XP_Vista_7_driver.zip

To view TV use AMARECTV, the best software actually for various TV-Cards, included old AVERTV STEREO.

Claudio
    Hi Claudio
    Thanks for your reply . I already installed the official driver for windows 7 just from the link you posted. The problem is the Technician who re-installed all the software did a mistake installing before an unkown TV card software which I deleted.

The official Zogis software brings out only audio but not video. It did not happened before even with the virus in my PC ,reason why I asked the Tech to re-install all again.

Other Techs told me I have to format the HD again and re-install all softwares again, to delete the remains of the unkown TV card software the Tech installed and now deleted, which they think is the cause why the offcial Zogis is not working for video out.

If you think the AMARECTV software could fix this problem, pls send me the link to download it for windows 7. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  7. After seeing that picture, I have to say that I cannot take any company seriously that deliberately misspells "Angel" with a backwards "n", making it actually be the Cyrillic letter for "i".

Trust me buddy, I had web camera that came in the box saying lyxor?! never heard of ( like the zogis is this russan company)it had only drivers for xp and I tried to find drivers for it on all over web but nothing I know that some manufacturing do something for others that only put stamp on it and nothing more but almost all use right hardware ids and by them you can really see which one made the card. So i find out that my camera is actually made by hamma ( and i find properly drivers for it for windows 7 and now it is working )
    Quote Quote