VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all

I have a presentation done on powerpoint that id like to put onto dvd is this possible and if so does anyone know the best software to use, or of any other software i could make the presentation with to burn to dvd, its just a few pages of txt id like to scroll down the screen with a few pics and a menu.

cheer fusion99
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Forum search and Google must have been broken

http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/

Wondershare produce this program called powerpoint2DVD, but I noticed it's been removed from the tools section here, probably due to the constant spamming and abuse by ingrates connected to the company.

Another method would be to set up the powerpoint pres to run via timings and using screengrab software such as camtasia to "capture" the presentation.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What I'd do is to export my Powerpoint presentation to jpeg slides and then write an Avisynth script to read in and then create a slideshow. You could then encode, author and burn and have your presentation on DVD. If you don't know Avisynth, the learning curve is high though ...

If you don't want to go the Avisynth route and have some other package that makes slideshows you could important the jpegs into that package.
    Quote Quote