VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    So I just got my BlackMagic Intensity capture card working and got some gameplay footage. I tried finding some software that could help me cut down the file size so that I can upload my videos without having to take 1 hour just to upload a 11 second video. The ones that I've used so far just loose the quality and looks terrible.. Here is the quality of this video that I used without compressing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2OS3lTYxHI&feature=BFa&list=UUxHm6aZ882OXR68UrG9c3nQ this took me just about near 2 hours to upload -.- someone PLEASE PLEASE help me >.<
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Tehdailyscrub View Post
    ...someone PLEASE PLEASE help me.
    You know, don't you, that YouTube reencodes everything you send? And if you want it to be available in high definition, then the files will be pretty big to begin with. If that doesn't matter, then lower the resolution. So, while they might look good when you upload them (do they?), they may not after YouTube gets done with them.

Anyway, it might help if you told us in what format you're sending them and how they've been encoded. If you don't know what they are, use MediaInfo on one.
    Quote Quote  
  3. create a batch file to convert whit ffmpeg

for %%i in ("*.avi") do ("%~dp0ffmpeg.exe" -y -i "%~dp0%%i" -vcodec libx264 -acodec libvo_aacenc -ar 44100 -b:a 112k -coder 1 -cmp +chroma -partitions p8x8,b8x8,i4x4,i8x8 -me_method hex -crf 26.0 -subq 6 -me_range 16 -g 250 -keyint_min 25 -sc_threshold 40 -i_qfactor 0.71 -b_strategy 1 -qcomp 0.6 -qmin 0 -qmax 69 -qdiff 4 -bf 3 -refs 8 -direct-pred 3 -trellis 2 -wpredp 2 -rc_lookahead 60 -threads 0 -ab 112k "%%~ni.mp4" & "%~dp0ffmpeg.exe" -y -i "%~dp0%%~ni.mp4" -vcodec copy -acodec copy "%~dp0%%~ni.flv" )
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    odar733-3: Please stop dig up all threads with your ffmpeg batch sample...
    Quote Quote