VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all,Im new and not the most tech savy erson,but Im trying,quick discript of my issue..I have a bb playbook,that I liie to put movies on.I use any video converter to comvert the movies,because of no sound on ocassion ext.but for some reason when I recieved my warrnty repair playbook,I drop a movie into the playbook video folder,and it wont play??weird it worked before no problrm,its ripping them ina mp4 format,I tried wonderware video converte sampler,and it worked ,but wants me to buy the full versuon,is that what everyone here is doing???
    Last edited by Baldrick; 30th Mar 2012 at 07:49. Reason: New title
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I changed the thread subject so it better reflects your problem.

YOu could try freemake video converter. (Be sure to deselect the adware addons when you install it).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I changed the thread subject so it better reflects your problem.

YOu could try freemake video converter. (Be sure to deselect the adware addons when you install it).
    Thanks for that, I installed and ran a movie through and it worked thanks so much, far as add ware it didn't give me an option? I will run all movies through this weekend hope it keeps working
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    well im still having trouble,the movie will play on my laptop but no on my bb playbook??should I use a different format rather mpeg4???or what could be the problem
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think you should create your videos in one of these formats:

Container -> Video -> Audio
    mkv -> h.264 -> aac/mp3
    mkv -> mpeg-4 -> aac/mp3/mpeg2

avi -> h264 -> mp3
    avi -> xvid -> mp3

These should work on almost every tablet. Make sure that you do not have an insanely high bit-rate or file size. After all it is a tablet.

I always encode my videos in :
    mkv -> h264 -> aac/mp3.

Good luck

-GGR
    Quote Quote