VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok I have no problems copying some dvds , but most of the dvds I get errors like bad parameters and internal error..I have used dvd shrink, recode,clone dvd,dvd fab, I have tryed the full and movie only modes..if I play the file ether in my stand alone are watch the image on the computer , I notice that on scene selection I'm able to pick most scenes but the last few it ether hangs are goes back to the main menu...What could cause this and is there a way to repair..I have checked the last VTS file and i'm able to see the end credits...thx for any help
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This forum does not condone illegal downloads of movies.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If these are legitimate downloads of DVDs that you have the rights to, go back to the original owner and see if you can get a copy some other way, as what you are downloading is either incomplete or damaged or both.

Of course, if these are pirated copies of commercial DVDs, you will find little sympathy for your plight, and zero assistance.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. So I guess the problems ripping new starwars thread is just fine..oh well its star wars then...
    Quote Quote  
  5. and no they are not pirated copies of commercial DVDs
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tj1700
    Ok I have no problems copying some dvds , but most of the dvds I get errors like bad parameters and internal error..I have used dvd shrink, recode,clone dvd,dvd fab, I have tryed the full and movie only modes..if I play the file ether in my stand alone are watch the image on the computer , I notice that on sence selection I'm able to pick most sences but the last few it ether hangs are goes back to the main menu...What could cause this and is there a way to repair..I have checked the last VTS file and i'm able to see the end credits...thx for any help
    Originally Posted by Dr_Layne
    This forum does not condone illegal downloads of movies.
    I fail to see where he states he was using illegally downloaded movies !
    Quote Quote  
  7. i was thinking the same thing............
    How Big A Boy Are Ya?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    He failed to state he downloaded movies because he's edited his post. Guess I should have quoted it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Dr_Layne
    He failed to state he downloaded movies because he's edited his post. Guess I should have quoted it.
    oh ok a lesson you learned then today is always quote what was said before they edit it,np cheers.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Well good Dr. not everything u download is warez , So you can think as you will...I just came here for help with a problem.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    As long as he saw the mistake and edited it before myself or another mod saw it, there's no problem.

But read the rules again ...no warez. That includes illegally copied software, movies, games ...anything that's copyrighted
    Quote Quote  
  12. If it wasn't illegal, then why did you edit the post?

Seems fishy to me.

But, back to your issue, it sounds like a media or drive problem.
    Quote Quote  
  13. thanks capmaster...But I think I found the problem with my disc...but if I get another error I will repost, Man people are so easy to call the kettle black and not even know if its a kettle.....
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by tj1700
    thanks capmaster...But I think I found the problem with my disc...but if I get another error I will repost, Man people are so easy to call the kettle black and not even know if its a kettle.....
    thats for damn sure. for somereason they are seem to think the worse of people..............
    How Big A Boy Are Ya?
    Quote Quote