VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Thread
  1. I capture 720x480 VGA with my Aiptek A-HD+ 1080p camcorder, but they always have fairly bad quality on YouTube cuz YouTube makes all videos in the .flv format. It makes all my videos blurry, but the audio is kept crystal clear.

The videos I record r .mov/H.264/AVC/AAC/.mp4 since it's comming from a mini-DV camcorder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTFsHtVdNbM

Any tips on how I could reduce the blurriness/pixilatedness of these videos?
    Quote Quote  
  2. maybe try for the watch in HQ or HD links for higher quality videos. you could upload video in 1080p for a HD link. or use a higher bitrate with your 480p mp4. in the 4-5 mbps range might get the better quality video links.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yeah, it looks better after adding &fmt=18 to your URL to get the HQ version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTFsHtVdNbM&fmt=18
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by minidv2dvd
    maybe try for the watch in HQ or HD links for higher quality videos. you could upload video in 1080p for a HD link. or use a higher bitrate with your 480p mp4. in the 4-5 mbps range might get the better quality video links.
    Aha I knew the bitrates had something to do with it.

Well, I use SUPER to convert my clips to .avi. But when it asks me to do this part:

...what should I choose?

Originally Posted by monono
    Yeah, it looks better after adding &fmt=18 to your URL to get the HQ version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTFsHtVdNbM&fmt=18
    I know that but some people may not know how to do that, and I'm not gonna tell them how to for all 139 of my videos.[/quote]
    Quote Quote  
  5. keep sliding the bitrate selector down to about 4000. you want 720x480 progressive using h264 with aac audio. after you make one, use mediainfo to check the file to see if it's coming out that way.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by minidv2dvd
    keep sliding the bitrate selector down to about 4000. you want 720x480 progressive using h264 with aac audio. after you make one, use mediainfo to check the file to see if it's coming out that way.
    Wow 4,000??? But that's gonna make the file extremely huge! I get 15MB at 768 mbps. But watever, I'll give it a shot.
    Quote Quote  
  7. you are looking to get the HQ link under your videos right? as long as it's under 1gb youtube will accept it. huge is relative, if you want the HD video link on youtube you need to go to even bigger file sizes with 1280x720p video.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by minidv2dvd
    you are looking to get the HQ link under your videos right? as long as it's under 1gb youtube will accept it. huge is relative, if you want the HD video link on youtube you need to go to even bigger file sizes with 1280x720p video.
    Well watever, I'll try the bitrate thing and see if it makes my video less blurry (without the use of an HD link on my videos, that's wat I'm aiming for)
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hey, I tried ur method. I increased my video clip's usual bit rate that I choose (which is 768 kbps), to 4,224 kbps, and it really made a difference. The only problem is that the produced file is 70MB and takes about a minute to import into WMM, which it used to take a few seconds =\...
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, that's just life. You can have high quality, fast conversion speed, or small file size, but not all at the same time.

"You pays your money, and you takes your choice."
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by tomlee59
    Well, that's just life. You can have high quality, fast conversion speed, or small file size, but not all at the same time.

"You pays your money, and you takes your choice."
    True.

MiniDV2DVD:

I just saved the 4,224 kbps video with WMM, but then WMM outputs it to 906 kbps! Lower than the input, and now it's all blurry again!! Plz help...
    Quote Quote  
  12. don't convert to wmv. upload the mp4. it's what youtube wants these days.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Nintendo Fan
    I just saved the 4,224 kbps video with WMM, but then WMM outputs it to 906 kbps! Lower than the input, and now it's all blurry again!! Plz help...
    Forget WMM if you intend to produce WMV files with reasonable quality.
    Use Windows Media Encoder instead.

And yes, aedipuss is right --- drop the WMV format if your target is YouBoob.

\\\\\\\\
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Heh, interesting. I also post Super Smash Bros. Brawl videos on YouTube. Take it from me and minidv2dvd....

DON'T EVEN MESS WITH WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER OR THE WMV FORMAT!

Just upload the files the way they are. Don't worry about filesizes. The filesizes of the videos I upload are often times several hundred megabytes. (Hell, I jack the bitrate up so high on the videos I upload, I sometimes have trouble keeping them under 1GB.) Just start uploading the video before you go to bed, let it run all night and into the day while you got to work or school if you have to. (That's what I do.)

As a comparison, check out the videos I've uploaded. Don't even bother watching the normal version. The links to the high quality versions should be right there on the page, so start loading the high quality version right away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKi8HwWIobE

If you don't want to watch Mr. Resetti, then, try the very first Brawl video that I posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGyeqSh4fac&feature=channel_page

If you don't want to watch it switching back and forth between widescreen and standard, then try Kirby boiling Olimar's Pikmin to death...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP241SBSNxU&feature=channel_page

But yeah, you get the point. Also, I don't think there's much point in aiming for a HD version of Brawl videos. The Wii can't output high-definition video, so, in my opinion, it's best to stick with getting the most out of standard definition. But then again, I haven't tried upscaling my Brawl captures to high definition followed by uploading them to YouTube either...

If you really want high-definition, you'll have to change you capture settings to reflect that.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by miniDV2DVD
    don't convert to wmv. upload the mp4. it's what youtube wants these days.
    No because number one, the quality from .mov to .flv is a lot blurrier/pixilated than wat it looks like from .wmv to .flv.

Number 2, I need to edit my clips in Windows Movie Maker, and it doesn't support .mp4/.mov/H.264, so therefore I need to convert it to .avi.

Originally Posted by sincostan45
    Heh, interesting. I also post Super Smash Bros. Brawl videos on YouTube. Take it from me and minidv2dvd....

DON'T EVEN MESS WITH WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER OR THE WMV FORMAT!

Just upload the files the way they are. Don't worry about filesizes. The filesizes of the videos I upload are often times several hundred megabytes. (Hell, I jack the bitrate up so high on the videos I upload, I sometimes have trouble keeping them under 1GB.) Just start uploading the video before you go to bed, let it run all night and into the day while you got to work or school if you have to. (That's what I do.)

As a comparison, check out the videos I've uploaded. Don't even bother watching the normal version. The links to the high quality versions should be right there on the page, so start loading the high quality version right away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKi8HwWIobE

If you don't want to watch Mr. Resetti, then, try the very first Brawl video that I posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGyeqSh4fac&feature=channel_page

If you don't want to watch it switching back and forth between widescreen and standard, then try Kirby boiling Olimar's Pikmin to death...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP241SBSNxU&feature=channel_page

But yeah, you get the point. Also, I don't think there's much point in aiming for a HD version of Brawl videos. The Wii can't output high-definition video, so, in my opinion, it's best to stick with getting the most out of standard definition. But then again, I haven't tried upscaling my Brawl captures to high definition followed by uploading them to YouTube either...

If you really want high-definition, you'll have to change you capture settings to reflect that.
    Ah really? Kool!

U good at Brawl? I am =P. I'm good with Link, Marth, Lucario, Ike, Falco, King Dedede and Snake.

Well the reason I'm asking how to improve the quality of my videos us cuz I've seen other videos like mine that are a lot clearer than mine. I also don't use a capture card. I use a camcorder with VGA support, so that's how I do my recordings. I'llcheck out ur channel

Well I want to edit my files in WMM, so how am I supposed to do that if u don't want me playing around WMM? WMM doesn't support .mov so that's y I need to convert them to a file WMM supports and edit it. When i convert .mov to .avi so I can edit, it worsens the quality of the video a bit, but not a lot. It just makes it a bit blurrier/pixilated-ish than the input.

Originally Posted by I forget the guy who said this's name
    Forget WMM if you intend to produce WMV files with reasonable quality.
    Use Windows Media Encoder instead.

And yes, aedipuss is right --- drop the WMV format if your target is YouBoob.

\\\\\\\\
    Windows Media Encoder sucks. It doesn't even support my file type cuz it wasn't on the list of the files it supported and it crashed when I tried importing it.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ah really? Kool!

U good at Brawl? I am =P. I'm good with Link, Marth, Lucario, Ike, Falco, King Dedede and Snake.

Well the reason I'm asking how to improve the quality of my videos us cuz I've seen other videos like mine that are a lot clearer than mine. I also don't use a capture card. I use a camcorder with VGA support, so that's how I do my recordings. I'llcheck out ur channel

Well I want to edit my files in WMM, so how am I supposed to do that if u don't want me playing around WMM? WMM doesn't support .mov so that's y I need to convert them to a file WMM supports and edit it. When i convert .mov to .avi so I can edit, it worsens the quality of the video a bit, but not a lot. It just makes it a bit blurrier/pixilated-ish than the input.
    Heh, well, you actually won't find many Brawl videos just yet. You'll find a lot of Melee videos though. My channel began with me showing the "History" of Melee, and it looks like I'll be doing that with Brawl as well.

A camcorder with VGA support? Meaning it accepts an auxiliary input and captures video from that? And from what you wrote, I gather that the camcorder writes the video as a .mov file.

So here's what you can do. Again using super, convert your .mov to an .avi file. Select Divx or Xvid and then jack up the video bitrate as high as it'll go. Retain the same size, aspect ratio and framerate. Next, for the audio, select mp3, 48000Hz, 256 or 320kbps. Then start it and let it finish. THIS WILL PROBABLY TAKE AWHILE.

After you get your .avi file, I would suggest opening it VirtualDub or avidemux if all you are doing is just cutting out the parts you don't want.

If you use VirtualDub and you get your file opened in it, go to Video, make sure "Full Processing Mode" is selected, and then go to compression. If you have Xvid installed (which you should if you're doing any type of video processing), scroll to the bottom, select it and then click on Configure. This is the way I have mine configured:

I suggest configuring it this way. (It will produce pretty big files, but they won't be full of compression artifacts.) After that, open the audio menu and make sure "Direct Stream Copy" is selected.

Now that you got your settings configured, you'll want to cut your video. This can be done by first dragging the slider at the bottom to the FIRST point of the video that you want to remove, clicking the left-pointing arrow that's on the right side of all the buttons on the bottom, dragging the slider to the LAST point that you want to take out, and clicking the right-pointing arrow that's on the right. This should highlight the part you want to remove at the bottom. Hit the delete key. And that part of the video is gone. You can also advance and reverse through the video frame-by-frame by using the left/right keys on your keyboard if you want to be more specific.

Do this again for other parts of the video you want to take out.

Then go to File, Save as .avi, let it do it's thing and you're done, aside from uploading it to YouTube. A status window should come up, giving you stats as it's compressing and saving.

If you don't want to use VirtualDub, avidemux works as well, though the interface is different.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by sincostan45
    Heh, well, you actually won't find many Brawl videos just yet. You'll find a lot of Melee videos though. My channel began with me showing the "History" of Melee, and it looks like I'll be doing that with Brawl as well.

A camcorder with VGA support? Meaning it accepts an auxiliary input and captures video from that? And from what you wrote, I gather that the camcorder writes the video as a .mov file.

So here's what you can do. Again using super, convert your .mov to an .avi file. Select Divx or Xvid and then jack up the video bitrate as high as it'll go. Retain the same size, aspect ratio and framerate. Next, for the audio, select mp3, 48000Hz, 256 or 320kbps. Then start it and let it finish. THIS WILL PROBABLY TAKE AWHILE.

After you get your .avi file, I would suggest opening it VirtualDub or avidemux if all you are doing is just cutting out the parts you don't want.

If you use VirtualDub and you get your file opened in it, go to Video, make sure "Full Processing Mode" is selected, and then go to compression. If you have Xvid installed (which you should if you're doing any type of video processing), scroll to the bottom, select it and then click on Configure. This is the way I have mine configured:

I suggest configuring it this way. (It will produce pretty big files, but they won't be full of compression artifacts.) After that, open the audio menu and make sure "Direct Stream Copy" is selected.

Now that you got your settings configured, you'll want to cut your video. This can be done by first dragging the slider at the bottom to the FIRST point of the video that you want to remove, clicking the left-pointing arrow that's on the right side of all the buttons on the bottom, dragging the slider to the LAST point that you want to take out, and clicking the right-pointing arrow that's on the right. This should highlight the part you want to remove at the bottom. Hit the delete key. And that part of the video is gone. You can also advance and reverse through the video frame-by-frame by using the left/right keys on your keyboard if you want to be more specific.

Do this again for other parts of the video you want to take out.

Then go to File, Save as .avi, let it do it's thing and you're done, aside from uploading it to YouTube. A status window should come up, giving you stats as it's compressing and saving.

If you don't want to use VirtualDub, avidemux works as well, though the interface is different.
    Oh I see.

Yep. U got it. I plug the camcorder's red, white, yellow AV cables into the back of my TV (in the AV outputs), and the single jack goes into my camcorder's 'AV input/output' port. Then I select "Output" out of "Headphones, Input, Output". Then watever is on the TV shares the same exact quality on my camcorder's LCD screen, except on the LCD it's a bit brighter (do u know why? I can't even adjust the brightness on the TV cuz it still maintains the brightness).

Geeze! All that stuff u said about using different editing programs just lost me lol. I've used VirtualDub but it wont work cuz I don't have this one plugIn, so I never got to experience it. And I have used Avidmux to try to convert my .mov to .avi (failed), and that's a good program.

Also, the type of editing I usually do is stuff like muting the audio of the track and adding music to it. I may also put in subtitles and other features to my videos, trim clips, cut clips, add music, etc.. Any ideas?

And can I use 128 kbps for audio? Cuz that's wat my video clip uses, and SUPER said to use the same audio bit rate as the input.
    Quote Quote  
  18. I just converted .mov to .avi w/ XviD & mp3 at 4,224 kbps and another at 9,600 kbps (highest it can go). The 9,600 kbps one took like a half hour lol, and it was like 185MB. The difference between 4,224 and 9,600 kbps is very subtle, so I think I'll stick to 4,224 since that one is small and still almost the same exact quality as the 9,600 kbps one.

Now question. When I tried to import the XviD ones into WMM, it crashes....so the XviD is a no-go....so wat now?

Btw the XviD codec makes the video look clear as a crystal.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by The most ridiculous videogame character ever
    Windows Media Encoder sucks. It doesn't even support my file type cuz it wasn't on the list of the files it supported and it crashed when I tried importing it.
    FYI, WMM always has been a very-poor-man's wannabe video editor.
    However if it satisfies your current needs very well, not a problem at all.
    Anyway, the best that you can do in WMM is save your works as DV~AVI,
    and later compress it into an ASF file with WMNicENc, WMVMuxer, or (why not?) WME
    (you could also use VirtualDub if you prefer a "square" AVI output ).

Now question. When I tried to import the XviD ones into WMM, it crashes....so the XviD is a no-go....so wat now?
    As I said, ...

"Much to learn you still have."
    [Yoda to Dooku, in "Star Wars Episode 2"]

\\\\\\\\\\\
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by Midzuki
    Originally Posted by The most ridiculous videogame character ever
    FYI, WMM always has been a very-poor-man's wannabe video editor.
    However if it satisfies your current needs very well, not a problem at all.
    and later compress it into an ASF file with WMNicENc, WMVMuxer, or (why not?) WME
    (you could also use VirtualDub if you prefer a "square" AVI output ).

As I said, ...

"Much to learn you still have."
    [Yoda to Dooku, in "Star Wars Episode 2"]

\\\\\\\\\\\
    U know wat just forget it lol. I really don't feel like doing all that stuff. I'll just deal with my blurry videos

And WMM has always satisfied me before in the past. I was able to upload my 139 YouTube videos with it. I just hate how it has a very bad format list.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ....so I think I'll stick to 4,224 since that one is small and still almost the same exact quality as the 9,600 kbps one.
    Cool. If that's what works for you than keep using it. Glad you figured that out. See, working with video is almost always about experimenting and figuring out what works best for you.

And can I use 128 kbps for audio? Cuz that's wat my video clip uses, and SUPER said to use the same audio bit rate as the input.
    Actually, that's not a good idea. You'll just be re-compressing the audio and it will decrease the quality of the sound. Technically 256 and 320 kbps also recompresses the audio, but not NEARLY as bad as 128kbps. There should be an option in Super to direct stream copy the audio. Either use that or compress it to 256 or 320 kbps.

Geeze! All that stuff u said about using different editing programs just lost me lol.
    You're not expected to memorize it from reading it once. And I didn't even make it that complicated. I even provided a screenshot for one part. Open VirtualDub and follow along with what I wrote. If you have trouble with a specific part, ask about it.

I've used VirtualDub but it wont work cuz I don't have this one plugIn...
    You shouldn't need any plugin to do what I said. If you're missing the Xvid codec, it's because you haven't installed it yet, so do so if that's the case. Or if you're trying to open the .mov in VirtualDub and getting an error, you've missed one of the points of my previous post. The point of using Super is to convert the .mov file into an .avi in Xvid format so that VirtualDub can open it so you can edit it and then save it.

When I tried to import the XviD ones into WMM, it crashes....so the XviD is a no-go....so wat now?
    You weren't supposed to import the Xvid into WMM. (I don't know why it's crashing, it should accept Xvid... If you're using Windows XP, have you updated lately?) Try again with VirtualDub, following along with what I wrote.

Of course, that's why I told you to use it. :P

Also, the type of editing I usually do is stuff like muting the audio of the track... Any ideas?
    WMM does do this stuff, so if you really have to use it, SAVE YOUR VIDEOS IN AVI format, as shown in this screenshot:

Where your videos are getting blurry at is when you save to .wmv in WMM. AVOID THIS BY SAVING IN AVI FORMAT.

When I occasionally use Windows Movie Maker, I NEVER, EVER, use it to compress the final file. I save in .avi and then continue working on the saved file in VirtualDub or another respectable program that doesn't shit all over my videos.

I really don't feel like doing all that stuff. I'll just deal with my blurry videos
    *sigh* It's very exasperating to me when I search for Smash Bros. Brawl or Wii videos on YouTube and they're all blurry and full of compression artifacts. So, try again.

You're on the right track. It sounds like you did the right thing with Super, so start with VirtualDub and work your way from there.

Originally Posted by Midzuki
    and later compress it into an ASF file...
    I agree that saving in .avi format is the best thing to do in WMM, but... an ASF file? Are you kidding me? I'm trying to get this guy (or gal) away from Microsoft's ridiculous, crappy proprietary formats and into the wonderful world of Divx and Xvid. :P (Of course, x264 is better, but I think Xvid/Divx is fine for this.)
    Quote Quote  
  22. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    sincostan45 wrote:

I agree that saving in .avi format is the best thing to do in WMM, but... an ASF file?
    Are you kidding me?
    Sort of Given that the OP himself told us he had
    very-good reasons to keep using Windows Movie Maker, ...
    well, at least now he knows how to produce WMVs correctly.

Regards from your favourite "smasher"!

\\\\\
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by sincostan45
    ....so I think I'll stick to 4,224 since that one is small and still almost the same exact quality as the 9,600 kbps one.
    Cool. If that's what works for you than keep using it. Glad you figured that out. See, working with video is almost always about experimenting and figuring out what works best for you.

Actually, that's not a good idea. You'll just be re-compressing the audio and it will decrease the quality of the sound. Technically 256 and 320 kbps also recompresses the audio, but not NEARLY as bad as 128kbps. There should be an option in Super to direct stream copy the audio. Either use that or compress it to 256 or 320 kbps.

Geeze! All that stuff u said about using different editing programs just lost me lol.
    You're not expected to memorize it from reading it once. And I didn't even make it that complicated. I even provided a screenshot for one part. Open VirtualDub and follow along with what I wrote. If you have trouble with a specific part, ask about it.

I've used VirtualDub but it wont work cuz I don't have this one plugIn...
    You shouldn't need any plugin to do what I said. If you're missing the Xvid codec, it's because you haven't installed it yet, so do so if that's the case. Or if you're trying to open the .mov in VirtualDub and getting an error, you've missed one of the points of my previous post. The point of using Super is to convert the .mov file into an .avi in Xvid format so that VirtualDub can open it so you can edit it and then save it.

When I tried to import the XviD ones into WMM, it crashes....so the XviD is a no-go....so wat now?
    You weren't supposed to import the Xvid into WMM. (I don't know why it's crashing, it should accept Xvid... If you're using Windows XP, have you updated lately?) Try again with VirtualDub, following along with what I wrote.

Of course, that's why I told you to use it. :P

Also, the type of editing I usually do is stuff like muting the audio of the track... Any ideas?
    WMM does do this stuff, so if you really have to use it, SAVE YOUR VIDEOS IN AVI format, as shown in this screenshot:

Where your videos are getting blurry at is when you save to .wmv in WMM. AVOID THIS BY SAVING IN AVI FORMAT.

When I occasionally use Windows Movie Maker, I NEVER, EVER, use it to compress the final file. I save in .avi and then continue working on the saved file in VirtualDub or another respectable program that doesn't shit all over my videos.

I really don't feel like doing all that stuff. I'll just deal with my blurry videos
    *sigh* It's very exasperating to me when I search for Smash Bros. Brawl or Wii videos on YouTube and they're all blurry and full of compression artifacts. So, try again.

You're on the right track. It sounds like you did the right thing with Super, so start with VirtualDub and work your way from there.

Originally Posted by Midzuki
    and later compress it into an ASF file...
    I agree that saving in .avi format is the best thing to do in WMM, but... an ASF file? Are you kidding me? I'm trying to get this guy (or gal) away from Microsoft's ridiculous, crappy proprietary formats and into the wonderful world of Divx and Xvid. :P (Of course, x264 is better, but I think Xvid/Divx is fine for this.)
    Yea my Windows XP is lately updated, and I'm a guy btw :P

I had no idea u could choose the output format in WMM!! Thx a lot dude! I never knew that, and I've been using WMM for like 3 years...

About SUPER, yea I see wat u mean. I could do the audio thing u said or the stream copy.

I'll try VirtualDub since I keep hearing about it every where I go. It must be a good program.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Oh if u wanna see the in depth of my video formats, go here:

Copy and paste this (it's a link):

C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\Example.html
    Quote Quote  
  25. Nice it worked. I did ur VirtualDub method and the video came out very clear!

But when I try to import it into WMM, it crashes still!! I need a free editing program that can allow me to mute clips, add music to the video, and use pictures in the video, and will compress the edited file without losing its quality.... Any ideas for me now?
    Quote Quote  
  26. Oh nvm! Sincostan, if I just import a .mov > .avi file with WMV7 codec into WMM, then edit it and all with WMM, I exort it out as a DV~AVI, and it still is as clear as the VirtualDub one!

Great, so that means I get to still just use WMM and convert and everything like I used to. All I needed to do all along was jack up the bitrate to 9,600 kbps, audio to 320 kbps, and export it as a DV~AVI using WMM.

The .mov > .avi > DV~AVI was like close to 1 GB (862 MB), but Idc. I'm not gonna be keeping it on the computer anyway

Nice. NOW I can perform the ultamite test.

Oh and question: YouTube can only upload up to 1 GB files, so wat if my videos r over that? Cuz my DV~AVI is only 4:10 long, but it's 862 MB, so if I had a video that was 10 minutes, it'd probly be near 2 GB. What should I do if I go over 1 GB like that?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    A avisynth based editor might work well. for example avsFilmCutter. You could recompress using virtual dub or similar to a very high bitrate xvid avi.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by loster
    A avisynth based editor might work well. for example avsFilmCutter. You could recompress using virtual dub or similar to a very high bitrate xvid avi.
    Can u add music, mute clips, import pictures, etc., with it?
    Quote Quote  
  29. Dude it takes like 2 hours to upload the DV~AVI video to u tube cuz it's 862 MB but the video is only 4 minutes long. Help?

Information on the clip (copy and paste this link):

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\862 MB DV~AVI file.html
    Quote Quote  
  30. Sincostan, I couldn't use DV~AVI cuz it wont upload to YouTube cuz it's too large, so instead I used the one right under it in WMM, which was basically just as good as the DV~AVI, exept this one was a 720x480 wmv.

Here is the video. Can u tell me why it's still ultra blurry when I even use a 720x480 output in WMM?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMENa4pkh1E

Never mind I deleted the video. Plz help me guys I'm waiting for posts, I haven't gotten any in like 12 hours... Plz help me I've been patient enough!
    Quote Quote