VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Basically Im looking for a program that would let me input a video file, delete audio track, add in a new audio track & that is that. ImagoMPEG-Muxer works for some stuff I have but for the ones that dont works fine everywhere else. So is there a good easy alternative ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by TheRandomOne View Post
    Basically Im looking for a program that would let me input a video file, delete audio track, add in a new audio track & that is that.
    If you've been using Imago then your sources are MPGs of some sort? Judging by the thread title the answer's 'yes', although one doesn't just mux into VOB because VOBs are part of a DVD structure. You could always demux followed by a remux/reauthor. It has to be a 1-step procedure?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Not really as long as the job gets done.
    Quote Quote  
  4. 1. Demux (open MPG or VOB file in DGIndex and File->Save Project and Demux Video)
    2. Remux (ImagoMPEG-Muxer, assuming both the new audio and video are acceptable to Imago)
    2. Alternatively, if wanting a VOB reauthor using Muxman (assuming both new audio and video are DVD-compliant).
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    try mplex (with GUI) from neuron2, need to demux first (ReJig or DGindex) if you want to delete/add tracks

http://neuron2.net/misc/mplex.exe
    Last edited by ricardouk; 25th Apr 2014 at 04:45.
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks guys appreciate it both options worked
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!