VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. What CD creation software it out there? I've got to put some VHS presentations onto CD's. Right now I just need as much quality kept as possible and the CD to autorun.

Once I've captured the VHS to MPEG1 how do I get it to autorun? I know I can do this with flash but there must be othre ways.....

thanks for any input.

later.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I think you need to spend some time reading the help files and guides on this site, sounds like you have a lot of things to read.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i dont think its possible to autorun a mpeg movie cd... and yes as kingjohn said READ!!! people in the forums arnt your personal helpers! those guides are there for a reason!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well I'd checked the guides. I was doing some research but thought I'd post so i could get feed back. If you dont want to help dont post.

I'm gonna use flash mx, flashstudio(good .exe/cd pres control) http://www.multidmedia.com/ and CDeverywhere so I can autorun and distribute cross-platform......

later
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jAY-R
    If you dont want to help dont post.
    We do want to help, but there is a limit on what people can reply with, do you want a step by step of everything you need to know, which would fill sevral pages. ???
    Quote Quote  
  6. Ok fair enuff. All I was looking for was a simple check out CDeverywhere or whatever anyway. It's cool I've sorted it out now.

Later.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!