VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey, everybody! I'm facing a small problem in my work with DVD authoring. You see, I have modified the highlights of a dvd menu the way I want and I tried importing them with DVDSubEdit. But the newly imported ones (as BMP images) are wrong colour (black and ugly) instead of red. Now I haven't modified any of the colours of the original highlights, only their position. So why does this happen? Please help me! I'm THIS close to finishing my DVD!
    Quote Quote  
  2. In DVDSubEdit did you use Automatic CLUT instead of IFO CLUT?
    Quote Quote  
  3. It's set on IFO Clut, but actually I've found, that even when I save current subpicture as bmp and re-import it (unedited, with no changes at all), it still gives me those messed up colours!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I think it's actually better to show you exactly what's wrongClick image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot023.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	33048 This is what the original highlights look like (the red triangles);Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot024.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	33049 And this is what they become after editing them with Photoshop and importing them back with DVDSubedit Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot022.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	33050 Although I think it may have something to do with this...
    Quote Quote  
  5. The message in the last screenshot is normal. It's because the p, e1 and e2 colours are identical. Don't worry for that.

Anyway, when you import the bitmap back in DVDSubEdit, you may have to modify the colours (b, p, e1 and e2) to match the original colours. That should be easy.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote