VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys, i am having a memorial service for my brother tomorrow in our yard, I have a desktop pc with webcam, also tablet and laptop with webcams, what's the easiest to use free software I can use to get clear video and audio please? I have a galaxy S3 phone but it doesn't record with good enough quality. I think my best bet is to sue my desktop pc which has a USB Logitech webcam which provide great quality and audio?
    Quote Quote  
  2. You have enough to deal with right now. Unless you're planning to livestream the service, can't you just borrow a camcorder and tripod?

Peace.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I hadn't planned on doing this, only last night one of my relatives who lives in another country asked if I can record it for him. No I don't know anyone who still uses camcorders, most folks around here uses only their mobile phone for taking pics and video.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I found a good one here:

http://www.nchsoftware.com/index.html

Only the audio doesn't sync properly but for a free software and one time event situation I can deal with it if there's nothing better.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can use the logitech software that came with the webcam and record with that,it's not the best but will do in a pinch.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    YES, that works just fine, thank you very much!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!