VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys I'm currently trying to back up/consolidate multiple seasons/episodes of DVD shows onto blu ray blanks. The only question I have is about organizing a menu to where I'm able to drill down by season into multiple episodes. I seem to remember ConvertXtoDVD could do this with title sets, but now I'm using MultiAVCHD and can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    multiavchd only does simple menus. you'd need to buy a bd authoring program do do multi-level menus. i'd just do a single season per disc, all my hd tv series end up between 12 and 22 GB/season anyway in HD.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    multiavchd only does simple menus. you'd need to buy a bd authoring program do do multi-level menus. i'd just do a single season per disc, all my hd tv series end up between 12 and 22 GB/season anyway in HD.

What do you use? Also, what output settings? I've recently got a Blu Ray Burner and need to see what's out there. I used Sony Vegas for a football game, but need more knowledge of DVD Architect to get a more professional menu. I just burned the disc with chapter marks at about 6 min each. Put it on a 25GB disc.
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    sorry - i don't bother putting them on bdr. i use network attached storage with 6 - 2TB hard drives and play with a dlna blu-ray player. but if i had to i would do the same as you, with vegas pro 11 and dvdarchitect.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote