VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everybody,

How can I concatenate two or more wmv files to one large file in the simplest way? I only want to connect them without rendering or changing file format. I have Lubuntu 14.04 LTS.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can load your file in Avidemux, then use the append feature to add another file to join them.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    You can load your file in Avidemux, then use the append feature to add another file to join them.
    I have Avidemux (GTK+ and Qt). I can easy concatenate two or more files. Unfortunately after concatenating Video is OK but Audio is distorted.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are both audio formats the same? Check with mediainfo ... mediainfo-gui is actually the package you want. A wmv file can contain different video/audio formats. Actually the avidemux from the ubuntu repos won't take at least one wmv video format you see in old files. I think it's vc-1 (microsoft).
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Hoser Rob View Post
    Are both audio formats the same? Check with mediainfo ... mediainfo-gui is actually the package you want. A wmv file can contain different video/audio formats. Actually the avidemux from the ubuntu repos won't take at least one wmv video format you see in old files. I think it's vc-1 (microsoft).
    Herewith is detailed output from MediaInfo.

Media_Info.txt
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    MediaJoin is a great free software program from Mystik Media that allow users to combine MP3, OGG, WAV, and WMA audio files and AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and WMV files into one file. Unfortunately, the company decided to remove the download for this product from their site to be replaced with other non-free programs. However, it can still be found on hundreds of other sites for download.
    Does it work in linux?

Or are you just another spammer that grave dig up old threads....
    Quote Quote