VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Trying to display a jpeg image and add an mp3.
    Cheers from downunder.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can use wmm if you have it installed. Add the jpg and mp3 and make a wmv video.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    More info needed

If you meant cover art try this guide for Mp3tag
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Previously posted...https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/355301-Merging-an-image-in-audio-file/page2
    YOU can find previous versions of FFMpeg at http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds

If ypou have FFMpeg version 04262012 install you can use:
    CONVERT SINGLE IMAGE WITH AUDIO STREAM
    Simple 1X1 method:
    ffmpeg -loop 1 -r 1 -shortest -qscale 1 -i "pix2.jpg" -i "1.mp4" -acodec copy -vcodec mpeg4 "output.mp4"
    ffmpeg -loop 1 -r 1 -shortest -qscale 1 -i "C:\path to\image.jpg" -i "C:\path to\audio.mp3" -acodec copy -vcodec libx264 "output.flv"

With more current versions you can use below But I do not recommend it since it takes longer and the -shortest doesn't end when the audio stops.:
    ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "C:\path to\image.jpg" -i "C:\path to\audio.mp3" -loop 1 -r 1 -qscale 1 -shortest -acodec copy -vcodec libx264 "output.flv"

Batch: (04262012 again)
    Type the following, replacing the word Herringbone with the name of your image <for avi output>
    for %a in (*.mp3) do ffmpeg -loop 1 -r 1 -shortest -i " Herringbone.jpg " -i "%a" -acodec copy "%~na.avi"

In the example below, replace the word Herringbone with the name of your image <for mp4 output>
    for %a in (*.mp3) do "ffmpeg" -loop 1 -r 1 -shortest -i "Herringbone.jpg" -vcodec mpeg4 -i %a -acodec copy %a".mp4"

Or type the following, replacing the word Herringbone with the name of your image <for flv output>
    for %a in (*.mp3) do "ffmpeg" -loop 1 -r 1 -shortest -i "Herringbone.jpg" -vcodec flv -i %a -acodec copy %a".flv"

-loop 1 will loop your input image, -r 1 will give the video a fps of 1, for a smaller file size. If this causes problem for some odd reason, you can take it out. -shortest will limit the output file to the length of the input audio file.

UPDATE: Later versions work ok if you put filters AFTER the inputs and drop -r1 (more frames larger file. Lower the Q?)as:
    ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "C:\path to\image.jpg" -i "C:\path to\audio.mp3" -shortest -loop 1 -qscale 1 -shortest -acodec copy -vcodec libx264 "output.flv"
    Last edited by Budman1; 6th Feb 2014 at 17:13. Reason: Update
    Quote Quote