VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I did finalize the miniDVDs. I can actually play them on my computer using Nero. However, when I go to my computer and look into the D: Drive, I cant see any files ( nothing).

I tried using Sony Vegas, Nero, TMPGEnc but it wont even recognize the files.
    I tried ISOBuster, It recognized the files and it imported the files. But the files have some sort of errors and I cant play them. It encounter this error while importing, some sort of sector error

P.S. I cant play the miniDVDs on my DVD player.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You recorded in DVD-VR mode, you need a DVD drive and software that supports it. You seem to have a drive that will do it, now for the software try NeroVisionExpress. You can do all your editing in it or if you prefer to edit in something else, just export a DVD Movie to a folder on your HDD.

To save yourself a lot of trouble, only format the discs to DVD-Video. DVD-VR is great for editing in the camera, but it's so much easier in a PC.

Use DVDDecrypter to rip DVD-Video discs to your PC, it does a better job dealing with finger marks on the discs.
    Last edited by nic2k4; 26th Jun 2010 at 17:55.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!