I hope some of you can help me here...I've been searching the forums here and elsewhere trying to find the answer, but no such luck.

I just got a Lite-On Blu Ray player for my computer. The PC is (i think) more than enough to handle playing Blu Ray discs. I've used the PowerDVD system checker program that sees if your hardware is adequate, and all components passed.

I'm running Windows Vista x64, with a core i7 930 (2.8Ghz), 6 GB of DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD5750...pretty recently built computer...mainly used for gaming.

When I try to play a Blu Ray disc, the movie comes up and runs okay, but the screen gets scrambled with rather large pixels popping up all over the screen. I could watch the movies and totally hear/understand what's going on...but the picture gets scrambled (momentarily) throughout.

I'm using PowerDVD 8, as that was the software included with the drive...I know some of you would probably recommend another software, but the same problem occurred with TMT5 as well.

My TV is a Toshiba HDTV that I bought last year around Christmas time. Are there some obvious settings I'm overlooking trying to get this thing to work? I have "hardware acceleration" turned on in PDVD. Any ideas?