VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've not used the demo, just went for the Pro version.

Installed "as administrator", and when it runs the registration a window pops up :

Title = Code-lock
    Body = Run-time error '6': Overflow
    Button = "OK"

When you click "OK", the program hangs.

I've managed to get past the registration process, by very quickly clicking the various install "next" / "ok" buttons BEFORE the "Code-lock" window pops up.

Now whenever I open up the program, that "Code-lock" still pops up, and when it does, you can't "extrat to", I get an error, see below of the clipboard paste.

Help?

I'm running the program "as administrator" (also it is ticked to run "as admin" from the properties menu),
    the program is set to compatibility mode = "windows xp sp2"

I am using Windows 7 Pro 64bit version (as a fallback, I do have Vmware, I could try to install in a WinXP in that, but prefer to run from Win7)

Thanks for the help.

================================================== ==========

Version: VOB2MPG PRO
    Build: 3.0.0520

Type: System.FormatException

Source: mscorlib

InnerException:

StackTrace: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
    at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.xfed3de3bc2a8e64d.x38aab85e6b3025d4(Ob ject xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnMouseUp(MouseEve ntArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItemControl.WndProc(M essage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    Quote Quote  
  2. additional note:

I can sometimes run a second instance of vob2mpg on the same machine, get the code-lock error, and run "extract to" successfully, however, only once, then the above error message appears again.

Help?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what directory did you install it to and did you go into the installed directory and set the actual vob2mpg.exe to run as admin?
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  4. Installed to default directory c:/VOB2MPG PRO

I ran the file VOB2MPG.exe (& set compatibility mode & set privilege level = ticked for "Run this program as an administrator")
    direct from c:/VOB2MPG PRO

& right clicked on it to "run as administrator"

Also, I have UAC disabled.

I've tried disabling Antivirus & firewall, but still same errors...

Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    the program author will need to help you at this point. chrissyboy is on the forum here most days. if you don't hear from him soon, send him a pm and let him know about this thread, i don't know if he's seen it.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Can you post a screenshot of the program with the DVD you are working on loaded? I am particually interested in the Audio Stream dropdown of Title you are trying to extract.... So something like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	avs.tmb.jpg
Views:	1473
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	163
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I'm encountered same problem.
    Please teach me how to solve this problem.

Nari
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just purchased vob2mpg pro and I like it but can't get it to work. I converted both in ifo mode and vobset mode and windows 7 media center will not play it. It gives me the error message that windows media center has encountered a problem while playing the file. Media player classic home plays them great. Any ideas
    Last edited by bigjimmpls; 22nd Sep 2010 at 14:12.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thank you , bigjimmpls,

I could not register license and "Code-lock" popup apeared.
    But I managed to install license and now I can use vob2mpg pro.

At license registeration, at first I copyed license key to file , then restart vob2mpg and select "manual license install..." button.
    So I managed to install license.

After installing license, there is no problem.

Nari
    Quote Quote  
  10. More information on windows 7 problem, is there anybody else out there with this. Get 54% through a Play All sequence and dies, its a hour and 51 minute segment.

Version: VOB2MPG PRO
    Build: 3.2.2000
    Type: System.OverflowException
    Source: mscorlib
    Message: Value was either too large or too small for a UInt64.
    InnerException:
    StackTrace: at System.Convert.ToUInt64(Int32 value)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.VOBConverter.x25e9ea9186f9d644.xc72e83 1cd3a18aed(Byte[] x5cafa8d49ea71ea1)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.VOBConverter.x25e9ea9186f9d644.Write(B yte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.VOBConverter.xa4923bf9ed944f6a.x5efa88 7f424cce7c(x0010d7171147daf4 xb867a42da3ae686d)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.VOBConverter.xa4923bf9ed944f6a.xf09832 3036d9ec26(String x0fb01370f21139f0)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.VOBConverter.xa4923bf9ed944f6a.xa0a575 fb460f53aa(String x37a96021dbbe3532, String x0fb01370f21139f0, String xd8195b3904c80823, Boolean xf140bfb3a6ec89d8)
    Quote Quote