VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I get the following error message when I open Adobe Audition 3:

Shutting down... To continue working where you left off, please restart Audition.
    I shut down Audition and reopened to the same error message. I uninstalled Audition and reinstalled, but still got the same error message. I am using Windows 7 64-bit. I've never had this problem before. Any suggestions?

Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Probable user configuration corrupter
    Try rename Audition user folder in location: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Audition
    rename folder from Audition to for example Aud
    So when Audition run, its not found Audition user folder, so its create and load default configuration.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    Probable user configuration corrupter
    Try rename Audition user folder in location: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Audition
    rename folder from Audition to for example Aud
    So when Audition run, its not found Audition user folder, so its create and load default configuration.
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, that didn't work. I still get the same error message at start-up.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Why not use some real musician's software like Ableton Live, among others.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    probable user configuration corrupter
    try rename audition user folder in location: C:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\adobe\audition
    rename folder from audition to for example aud
    so when audition run, its not found audition user folder, so its create and load default configuration.
    thank you very very much you really help me respect
    Quote Quote