VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi all , new to this so please bear with me,
    i need some help with putting videos on my phone,
    the phone is a lg veiwty smart gc900.
    and i have been told it will take divx i had a divx mobile converter with the phone but when i convert a file and put it on the phone it looks very small ( not full screen) is there another tool for doing this please? also does any one know what other file formats will work on my phone and if so what tools do you recommend?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe you can just adjust/zoom the video using your mobile phone player or use another player that supports it like maybe coreplayer.

Or else must you probably crop and resize your source video to match your mobile phone display resolution if you want it in FULL SCREEN. Try converter software like super or xvid4psp. They have profiles for a lots of mobile phones and try also different resolutions.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    LG Viewty Smart GC900 has LGs propriatory OS, so it can't make use of The Core Player. You'll have to use the internal video player.
    To make things easy, just use a convertor that support this phone as a preset. For example, you can use Format Factory that has a present for LG Arena (same resolution). Just select and convert. 8)
    Quote Quote