VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Thank you for your advice!

I did it as you wrote the Recorder 2 remote control reprograming. I am afraid it has be done too good!

Namely now my Recorder 2 does not recognize nor the both remote control!

I tried to programing BACK the Recorder 2 to the basic situation and repeat the procedure, but without remote control I can not do anything.

So I ask your advice how could I turn back to the initial basic sutuation without remote control.

Thank you in advance!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by orsetto View Post
    You change the remote itself by pressing and holding the "Return" button, and while holding it down then press the "2" button. Keep both buttons pressed a few seconds until you see the red light flash at the top of the remote, then you can let go. This remote will now send out "Code 2" which will only operate the 530 you also set to "Code 2".
    Did you remember to change the second remote to "2", too?
    Quote Quote  
  3. OK, finally I solved this remote control problem. Now it is working both of them correct (there is no a word about this in operating instructions).

Now I am thinking how could I connect the two recorders via the "control in" socket (for easier copying from one to other).
    Unfortunately there are only "Control in" 3,5 mm Jack sockets on both equipment.
    If there would be a "Control out" socket too on one equipment it could be much easier way to copy files from one equipment to other,
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Glad you got the remotes working.

The "control in" cannot be used for copying. You'll have to use the various audio/video in and out plugs.
    Quote Quote