VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have just started to have problems with ripbot when i have added the file it starts demuxing audio streams goes to 100% then a media player classic screen appears then it just seems to be doing nothing else any ideas
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you installed any other video related tools lateley?

Try reinstall avisynth.

And if you are doing blu-ray to blu-ray/avchd shrinking you can also try bdrebuilder.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Usually that MPC screen is there to display an error in text format. Similar to this one: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic367303.html#1961496 Have you checked the RipBot log for clues?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks i will have a look at both options i also get the same type of problem with bdrebuiler it will do the first phase then come up with an error. in the previous months all worked fine on both programs also i installed the latest bdrebuilder a couple of weeks ago and it has expired already is there any reason why
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have just uninstalled all new programs and installed all the latest tools ripbot needs but it still comes uo with the mpc screen which just says opening but nothing is happening it used to look like what is in the link https://forum.videohelp.com/topic367303.html#1961496 but now the mpc is blank and just says opening any more ideas
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
  7. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    When I have problems with a BD, I usually rip the BD to the HDD with AnyDVD HD first, then run that through tsMuxeR and select just the movie and the desired audio, mux that, and then feed that file to RipBot. That seems to fix most problems like the common one with the 'getinfo.avs line 2'.

Other causes can be which drives are selected to use with the program. Using the same drive for input and output can cause problems.

With RipBot, it seems to work best using just the originally suggested software versions. Sometimes update versions of the various software can cause problems. I've had to use the Windows restore to restore the computer to a time before the RipBot install and redo the whole package to get it to work again. RipBot uses a lot of programs and just one with a problem will mess up the whole conversion procedure at times.

I usually do BD>MKV conversions, but BD>BD should be a lot simpler.
    Quote Quote