VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I downloaded an anime movie and it seems to be split into 2 OGM video files, so I want to merge the files into one video file (preferably without a quality loss)
    I tried using a few programs, but none work (various reasons: OGM format isn't supported/ corrupt output/ watermark...)
    Both files are 640x480, both have dual audio, first part is 45:04 minutes long, second part is 34:39 minutes long, and their size is 700MB each (together it's 1.4GB).
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Did you try avidemux? Open ogm, appen the other ogm, under video and audio choose copy, under format choose OGM and last save as new video.ogm file.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Did you try avidemux? Open ogm, appen the other ogm, under video and audio choose copy, under format choose OGM and last save as new video.ogm file.
    Yes' I've tried it.
    The video plays fine, until the second part starts.. then the audio just fucks up.. I don't know how to explain it. it's just strange sounds..
    It isn't like that on the original video.
    It happens as soon as the second part starts
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe try reconvert just the audio part, under audio choose vorbis or mp3(lame). And see how it work.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Maybe try reconvert just the audio part, under audio choose vorbis or mp3(lame). And see how it work.
    Same results. (I used Vorbis)

Edit: I finally got it to work, this is what I did -
    Opened part one with avidemux, reconverted with the Vorbis option under audio
    Did the same with part two
    Then merged them (again with the Vorbis thing) and it worked

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Anonymous11; 26th Jul 2012 at 06:08.
    Quote Quote