VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This thread hasn't actually closed... what's up?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What's up?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    My external subtitle is sync subtitle before remux, but after remux it's not sync & after reauthored the colours too dark. only about 30 minutes without problem but after that it's getting late...out of sync.

please help. thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    First, most of my experience has been in Closed Captions. But maybe there is something I stumbled onto the last time my captions drifted out of sync that may apply to your problem. In my case the problem was dropframe time code vs no dropframe timecode. This allowed about a frame a minute drift. So After 30 mins. you might be off 1 second. Regardless if that is the issue.. if the sync drift is constant there may be a solution similar to SCC tools CCADJ.EXE. Wish I could be more helpful.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    thanks for your reply.

i've been try all subtitles, but it same problem.only about 30 minutes the subtitle sync perfect. or maybe it's because subtitle creator bug?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Btw, how can i save the subtitle using subtitle creator with right colour or same with the movie subtitle...white colour, because after save to SUP my subtitle becomes too dark, i want it at normal colour. thanks
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    can anybody help what exactly wrong with this?

what is the solution?

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  8. The easiest way to solve the problem is to open the Celltimes.txt in Notepad, delete the very last frame number in the list, save it, and then reauthor using Muxman.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    The easiest way to solve the problem is to open the Celltimes.txt in Notepad, delete the very last frame number in the list, save it, and then reauthor using Muxman.
    Yes, problem solved. thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Is Subtitle Tool still available? I cant seem to find it. If anyone could send me a link that would be great.
    Quote Quote