VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have Ulead Videostudio SE DVD authoring software, which came with a video capture device i bought. The video i recorded from my standalone DVD Recorder is only 4gigabytes in size. I then used Avidemux to change the audio from AC3 to WAV, and then edited the video a bit by taking out some commercials. Now, after saving it back to .mpeg using Avidemux, and now using Ulead Videostudio SE DVD, it's going to take about 4 hours to do the video/audio multiplexing. Right now, it's been a half-hour since i started, and it's only done about 8% of the multiplexing. Is there anything out there that is faster that someone could recommend?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That sounds horribly like it is re-encoding, which you really don't want to do.

For simple multiplexing, muxman should fit the bill. If you want a prettier face than just a command line, try GUIForDVDAuthor.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by guns1inger

For simple multiplexing, muxman should fit the bill. If you want a prettier face than just a command line, try GUIForDVDAuthor.
    Thanks! I appreciate it!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by guns1inger

GUI4DVDAuthor is a bitch for a newbie to negotiate, I wouldn't recommend that at all, and the manual is a convoluted mess.

DVDAuthorGUI is MUCH MUCH more user-friendly. DVD Styler also.

Muxman a command-line app??
    Quote Quote