VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I mean when I'm playing a wide screen video. In full screen there are black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. Whenever my brother puts his video into full screen, the subtitles move and appear in the black space on the bottom of the screen that isn't being used by the video. However mine still remains on the video and does not go to this unused space. How do I get my computer to do this? I'm using CCCP and Media Player Classic.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Are you using vsfilter / vobsub (you should see a green arrow in the notification area) ? Then click on the green arrow and you can adjust placement and other settings.
    Quote Quote  
  3. What notification area?

I think, when I go to filters it says "DirectVobSub (auto-loading version)" among some other filters.

Another think I notice on my computer is that I cannot do anything to subtitles under the "Play" options. At the top of the video where it says "File" and "View" and some other stuff. When I go to play, the subtitle options are faded out and I can't do anything with them. I have to go to the "Navigate" option and turn them on or off there in the "Subtitle Language" part.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  5. Oh, I already know how to get there, the thing is I don't know what settings to adjust. I keep trying a variety of things but nothing seems to work...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would use KMPlayer instead.
    You can put subtitles wherever you wish on a screen.
    Just go to >Subtitles> and check "Draw to Overlay Surface" or just use the shortcut "Alt+R" while previewing a movie with subtitles.
    Besides, if you go to >Subtitles>Horizontal/Vertical Alignement, you can place a subtitle wherever you wish on a screen.
    Quote Quote