VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi people. Please, I would like to ask you some help with an issue. From some months, I could download some streaming videos with no problem with HDS link detector and AdobeHDS.php script. However, I've been having this trouble since last monday. When I run the command line, prompt returns me the following message (as seen in the picture below): "This stream is encrypted with Akamai DRM. Decryption of such streams isn't currently possible with this script." Does anybody know how to solve it? Is there any update or change I have to do with the software ? Or is there any alternative software instead of AdobeHDS ? Thank you very much everyone.
    PS: I'm sorry if this thread has already been discussed here, but I don't have a good knowledge about video streaming.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HDS PHP.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	33403  

Last edited by Khalel; 30th Aug 2015 at 20:40.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Khalel View Post
    Hi people. Please, I would like to ask you some help with an issue. From some months, I could download some streaming videos with no problem with HDS link detector and AdobeHDS.php script. However, I've been having this trouble since last monday. When I run the command line, prompt returns me the following message (as seen in the picture below): "This stream is encrypted with Akamai DRM. Decryption of such streams isn't currently possible with this script." Does anybody know how to solve it? Is there any update or change I have to do with the software ? Or is there any alternative software instead of AdobeHDS ? Thank you very much everyone.
    PS: I'm sorry if this thread has already been discussed here, but I don't have a good knowledge about video streaming.
    hi

hds protocol (.f4m) is encrypted
    can you post page url?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Biezom, I sent you a private message.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you for having tried, biezom, unfortunately it didn't worked . Please, if anybody knows how to solve it, I would be very grateful. Thank you everybody.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Administrator, please, you can close this thread. I have found the solution for my case. Thank you everybody.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Khalel View Post
    Administrator, please, you can close this thread. I have found the solution for my case. Thank you everybody.
    could you say what your solution was?
    Quote Quote