VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi there again
    i downloaded all season of south park dvd's like each of them have 3 dvds but i cant add subtitle each of them when i try the guide on this forum "how to add sub. on existing dvd" only one file added the subtitle the other havent got any shown sub.
    please how can i solve it i think it is not a big deal ?

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning.
    / Moderator mats.hogberg

2. Member
    Search PM
    What you need to do is go out and buy the original discs. That way it will have all the subtitles on. Also, it is legal.
    Jagabo, please do not reply to this post. Thank you.

3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ohhhhh i realyy thanks for the info but am i stupid dont i know go outside and buy the orjinal dvds i live in turkey i dont know where u live but its so silly in turkey go outside and buy i legal copies because of the taxes u can buy one episode nearly 10 to 20 dollars but in there 100 hundred dollars if you want to buy orjinal one please dont say that its like silly joke dude

4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    and if ypu know something u can share if you dont know please dont waste my time

5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by roboroach
    and if ypu know something u can share if you dont know please dont waste my time
    I am not wasting your time. You are asking an illegal question which will result in you getting a warning. The ONLY answer is, if you want South Park episodes, you buy the DVD.

6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i post lots of downloaded content question on this forum and no warning because i have orjinal dvds but turkish language dont support because of this i ask how can i add it some of them downloade some of them is ojinal how do you know am i doing illegal or not and you don care how can i download or purchase please dont answer my questions ok dude go somewhere else and i say again you waste my time
    i know because u dont know anytyhing about dvds,subtitles,etc. and you search posts and you became a legal advisor of this site off you are really loser dude

Search Comp PM
    If you feel you must discuss the handling of downloaded pirated material, please do so somewhere else. Read the forum rules again, and accept friendly advice when given.

/Mats