VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. l am using a laptop with vista home basic, and my cpu is celeron m550 2G with 2038mb ram, l use it as a htpc to watch dvd movie disks, but one day l played a pirate vcd in dvd rom drive, it suddenely had this awful noise and the picture all got messed up, so l pulled it out immediately, now l can still play non-pirate dvd disks smoothly, except it has this occasional pause of 3-4 seconds during the film, very annoying, does anyone know how to fix this problem? lf l replace it with an external usb dvd rom, will it play dvd as smooth as internal dvd rom?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ieh4f
    l am using a laptop with vista home basic, and my cpu is celeron m550 2G with 2038mb ram, l use it as a htpc to watch dvd movie disks, but one day l played a pirate vcd in dvd rom drive, it suddenely had this awful noise and the picture all got messed up, so l pulled it out immediately, now l can still play non-pirate dvd disks smoothly, except it has this occasional pause of 3-4 seconds during the film, very annoying, does anyone know how to fix this problem? lf l replace it with an external usb dvd rom, will it play dvd as smooth as internal dvd rom?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ieh4f
    l am using a laptop with vista home basic, and my cpu is celeron m550 2G with 2038mb ram, l use it as a htpc to watch dvd movie disks, but one day l played a pirate vcd in dvd rom drive, it suddenely had this awful noise and the picture all got messed up, so l pulled it out immediately, now l can still play non-pirate dvd disks smoothly, except it has this occasional pause of 3-4 seconds during the film, very annoying, does anyone know how to fix this problem? lf l replace it with an external usb dvd rom, will it play dvd as smooth as internal dvd rom?
    LAMER! You gave the answer yourself, don't you get it?

Also, read the forum rules!
    Quote Quote