VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello!,
    Well my life is getting too busy to correct crummily OCR'd subtitles.

I used Avidemux and the OCR in it to capture the subtitles. Unfortunately I found that I have to repeat
    type a lot of things. There is the first type in in bold, then a ghost hollow version. When I enter the second time around, then there are two duplicate lines in the final .ssa. One I have to erase, and the other I have to adjust the
    time to get it the correct duration.
    I also find that Avidemux missed quite a few lines. So, who has had, or what programs did you use, that
    gave you the least errors?

1. Best success rate program, least errors for .vob conversions from DVD's. i.e .idx?
    2. Best success and least missed lines, less duplication etc, for hard subbed avi.'s?

Tried Avidemux. The subs are there, but im gettin tired retyping, adjusting stuff.

I no longer have the raw vobs, but I do have hardsubbed avi.'s. What program does a good job for these?

Final stupid question, I still have the .idx files saved. Are these the DVD' raw subs? i.e I won't need to
    re-rent the DVD's, these are the raw rips off the DVD's? Sorry I did it months ago and I'm kinda forgetting!!
    I forget which program I used to get the .idx subs. Lol prolly avidemux.

Oh and it is a Anime. Ghost Sweeper Mikami. I did laser disc rips that put the DVD's to shame!

2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please buy the dvds,thread closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.