VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I see a lot of people using NERO to burn backup copy. Anyone know how to use DVDitPE to burn?
    Help!!!
    And can I use DVD+-RW media to burn it first. I just want to make sure it works before I burn it to DVD+-R media.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi not sure about DVDit but to test the new dvd movie files i use Power DVD and just open "DVD Movie Files On HD"..In my experiance if they play ok like that they will burn OK and Play Ok on disc.....To burn my dvd movies i use Gear Pro Dvd....It is an exelent bit of kit (in my opinion) and it actually checks the files out before it begins the burning process.it will not burn if there are any bad or wrong files and i have NEVER burnt a coaster using this prog....

Hope this helps..

tn...
    You can drive your car fast but it dont mean you have a fst car !
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you.
    I did figure out how to burn it with DVDitPE.
    Now, I had problem playing the movie through 1 out of my 3 DVD players. I also had problem playing with WINDVD and PowerDVD on my computer.
    I will try to backup my movie with DVDXcopy software to see if any differences.

Vince
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Watch ya.....I used that prog once did'nt think much to it.Tell you what i use to back up my dvd collection....

I rip the ENTIRE movie to my HD.then i run these files through DVD2One then finally burn using gear pro dvd.....Rip =20/30 mins......DVD2One =30/45 mins.......then burning about 30/40 mins....So easy now adays...

If ya need help finding these progs just PM me and i will be happy to help out...

tn...
    You can drive your car fast but it dont mean you have a fst car !
    Quote Quote