VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is a way to somehow batch synchronise multiple clips in Adobe CC, used 4 cameras in a 3 hour event all of them DSLR's so they all stop recording at about 12min and restart the proces so there is a 6-10sec gap between.

As I found out the synchronise option in Premiere CC 2014 works with max two clips, when I select more, the option for synchronise grays out. Any other way to do this? Pluraleyes unfortunately does not sync the clips properly.

Cheers,
    shorto
    Quote Quote  
  2. If PluralEyes is having problems there may be something wrong with the clips.

However, Premiere CC is more than capable of syncing multiple clips by audio. You can select as many as you want, right click on any highlighted clip and choose create Multi-Camera Source, then choose audio as the sync method.
    Quote Quote  
  3. My problem in a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4l8DYK0FkY

P.S. As you can see if I do not make a new source from the clips, I also cannot go to multicamera, but if I make a new sequence from clips, then again I have no option in syncing.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Select the clips in the project window, not in a timeline.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PPro.png
Views:	1148
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	28088
    Last edited by smrpix; 23rd Oct 2014 at 08:56.
    Quote Quote  
  5. thank you, did not even know this option exists. Just started syncing! Thank you again.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You're welcome. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!