VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK.. I know this is an overly simple question, but here is my situation:

I want to do an EXTREMELY SIMPLE THING. I have a video and I just want to hide the URL at the top of the page; this URL is there all along, so I want to simply add a black bar or anything similar like blurring, etc. on this fixed part of the video. I would of course prefer if I can crop this part off the whole video, which I was able to do using VideoPad Editor but the result was the video successfully edited but with a drastically decreased resolution.

Again, I just want to hide part of the video using any way possible.

Thanks a lot for any help. Any ideas are appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can't you adjust the output video settings in videopad? Then use same as your video source(identify with mediainfo).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No.. I downloaded mediainfo (thanks for letting me know of it) and knew the resolution, but it seems that, in the PC version, it doesn't give me the option to change the video settings to the original; just 3:4 and 16:9. However, in the iPad version, there IS an option to make it like the original video, but it can't be selected. It seems that the program can't keep the resolution or at least a similar resolution after it crops part of the video.

So, even if I will just hide this part with a black bar, it will suffice. ANYTHING TO AT LEAST HIDE IT!!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!