VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Im new to this forum, I use a mac and I wanted to make a slideshow to show on a flat screen tv in my waiting room of my office. I made the video but when I put the video on a usb drive the TV (Philips) said that the format needs to be a motion jpeg, 320x240, 30FPS. The file is currently a MP4, I bought and downloaded the Movavi video converter but I could not find how to convert the MP4 to Motion Jpeg, can someone help me please.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 27th Feb 2014 at 16:55. Reason: New title
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Does it ONLY support mjpeg?

320x240 wont look good on any tv.

And I changed the tread title so it better describes your problem.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thats what it says on the bottom of the menu on the tv, do you have any other ideas on how to do this better?
    Quote Quote  
  4. As OP did not specify input source, I will take it granted a slide-show from various pics.

Just make sure that Movavi Video Converter allows to import your photo collections in various format of BMP, JPG, GIF, etc... into Photo Slideshow for Mac.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by enim View Post
    As OP did not specify input source, I will take it granted a slide-show from various pics.

Just make sure that Movavi Video Converter allows to import your photo collections in various format of BMP, JPG, GIF, etc... into Photo Slideshow for Mac.
    I assume the philips tv has a built in player with mjpeg only support.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes philips only has motion Jpeg
    Quote Quote  
  7. I guess, OP needs to buy cheapo brand Chinese player that supports variety of formats.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Doesn't your TV support JPEG images? All you need to do is place the pictures on the flash drive and let the TV's built-in slideshow function do the rest. Use sequential filename to maintain a playback sequence.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ill try the slide show route, thank you
    Quote Quote  
  10. yes philips only has motion Jpeg
    All you need to do is place the pictures on the flash drive and let the TV's built-in slideshow function do the rest.
    TV should pick-up jpeg images from a particular USB folder and display as slide show, one of my cheapo player $12.99 (not TV) picks-up all jpeg images from a folder and displays as a slide-show. I just need to resize all images to maximum dimensions that can be displayed.
    Quote Quote